PDA

View Full Version : Why o why o why......

Anonymous
08-03-01, 08:10 PM
I've just bought some more head bolts as I've just completed some heads mods. I've found that its best to buy Vauxhall issue head gaskets as they are better. I've also been advised to always use Vauxhall issue head bolts by the head tuner. So I go and buy some - not too expensive - only to find that they've changed the boltheads to some poxy queer little hexy head type of design that needs a special socket to fit them. Why do they do this - and its not just Vauxhall. Lets face it they just don't like us doin anything to our cars 'cept drivin them x-(x-(x-(

Anonymous
08-03-01, 08:32 PM
Yeah and you probably can't get the socket cheap either!

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
09-03-01, 01:55 AM
Fuck using Vauxhall parts.......after-market parts are often made by the same manufacturer, so it should make no difference.

Anonymous
09-03-01, 10:27 AM
head bolts are head bolts, just get some non vaux ones

dan69_gsi@hotmail.com :p

Anonymous
09-03-01, 10:33 AM
if you go to courntey they will sell you exactly the same stuff as vauxhall dealers lol halfords sell the hex drive things your after. if its a 10mm then definately buy one as you can do yer brakes with it too. theya re about ?5-?10 and they are quality!!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
10-03-01, 05:05 PM
thing is u buy the hex things then they will change em again arghhhh
lmao

Micky@novaload.net :)