PDA

View Full Version : 1.6 16 valve engine

nuds sr
30-08-06, 11:11 PM
hi
just wondering if anyone on here would be interested in a 1.6 16 valve engine that has been split to be tuned but now my plans have changed.

at the moment the block has had the sump removed cleaned (inside and out) and painted and re fitted have had all the bores and pistons checked and there is no marks etc meaning all is ok with the block all the top of the block has been cleaned and checked for level and is ok

the head has been to pieces i.e all the valves and springs out and cleaned all the head has been ported both exhaust and inlet, has been polished on the exhaust side and has been left rough on the inlet side, inlet side was enlarged and matched to a Martin Bowyer inlet manifold for twin 45s (no longer have the inlet manifold) the exhaust side has been matched to a four branch manifold made from ahome made base plate and a cut down 2 litre 16valve standard manifold and has a 2 1/4 inch tail on maifold, this would be included in sale of engine, the valves have since been put back in the head with the springs but are in need of lappin in and new valve stem oil seals would be recomended if valves have to come out

all the original cams and inlet parts are all in a box with the engine from when i bought the as a full lump out of a mk3 astra

im looking for about ?150 for this engine as it is with all the bits i have may come in handy to someone who may want to finish the build of it or to someone who wants an engine for spares etc

anyone who is interested either contact me on novaload or email me @ nuddis_5dog@hotmail.com