PDA

View Full Version : Saturday night madness.

macc nova
28-08-06, 11:55 PM
Right went out to the local spot to meet some mates, and as soon as i get there theres clouds of black smoke coverin the sky, then 10 fire trucks bomb past us, so engines started and spun after them for some excitement. Turns out it was me old skool,lol . Dont no who did it yet but they did a good job.http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/macc_nova/DSC00053.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/macc_nova/hahagouldwitroom.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/macc_nova/fukd.jpg

it got well and truely f****d up....

stv-b16a
28-08-06, 11:59 PM
wtf how did they do that, bomb it?

macc nova
29-08-06, 12:11 AM
innit just, dont have a clue, but the flames were bigger than the tallest buildin, it took 10 fire trucks to put it out.

Nova_Houch7
29-08-06, 01:16 AM
Hahahah nice one! they must of had a right laugh setting fire to it lol...sorry i love fires lol

L

doherty
29-08-06, 01:51 AM
Hahahah nice one! they must of had a right laugh setting fire to it lol...sorry i love fires lol

L

spot the fire starter..twisted fire starter

he did it..he did it..lollol

stv-b16a
29-08-06, 02:13 AM
lol lol lol lol lol

Nova_Houch7
29-08-06, 02:25 AM
no wasnt me this time, sorry to say......if it was me, i would be quite proud, tis a good one. used to make fires all the time as a kid, started a bush fire over the park once, started setting alight this tractor tyre, which wudnt go out, and stunk like mad, so we left it, and went home.......

wrote my name in petrol aswell and then a massive line all the way across a car park, lit it up, and some bloke decided to park in the petrol right on my name......his fault, we did get him to move very quick tho......

Theres cuple nice lil stories for you :)

Was never daring enough to do my skwl tho.

L

dannyb
29-08-06, 08:28 AM
Looks like someone doesn't want the summer holidays to end and doesnt want to go back to school. It looks a pro job, probably one of the staff.

macc nova
29-08-06, 09:51 AM
no wasnt me this time, sorry to say......if it was me, i would be quite proud, tis a good one. used to make fires all the time as a kid, started a bush fire over the park once, started setting alight this tractor tyre, which wudnt go out, and stunk like mad, so we left it, and went home.......

wrote my name in petrol aswell and then a massive line all the way across a car park, lit it up, and some bloke decided to park in the petrol right on my name......his fault, we did get him to move very quick tho......

L

Hahahaha, ive bin in an abandoned factory before when little kids were messin about on the other side and poured petrol on the floor and set the whole factory on fire, never run so fast in me life.lol Proberly was you, lol

Mazz
29-08-06, 09:57 AM

L

WOW, I wish i was a cool as you :roll:

Ricky G
29-08-06, 10:18 AM
this happend to my school about 4 years ago and the rumors started flying around saying it was me who had done it! the police were informed that i had done it and they wanted to interveiw me! however when they realised i was 120 miles away at my nan's they didnt want to question me anymore! it turned out to be a friend of mine smoking by a waste paper bin and flicked his fag in there! 2 hours later the school was burning down! so a big fire like that could have been started by something as small as a ciggy!

BigStan
29-08-06, 03:01 PM
uh oh

macc nova
29-08-06, 03:18 PM
pmsl

ANDYRACER
29-08-06, 03:58 PM
Which is school is that? Didnt hear anything about the fire and im local!!

Nick
29-08-06, 04:33 PM

L

C O C K

macc nova
29-08-06, 09:46 PM
tytherington high

Nova_Houch7
30-08-06, 01:59 PM
C O C K

Pointless mate!

L

Rick Draper
30-08-06, 02:25 PM
If only they had put all the macc chav's on it then burnt it to the ground. That would have been worth watching.

Nova_Houch7
30-08-06, 02:32 PM
C O C K

Oh and i was 15 then...so i have grown up now, after 3 years lol

L

Nova_Houch7
30-08-06, 02:32 PM
actuly 14......sorry

L

Lee
30-08-06, 07:57 PM
Cool, more taxpayers money to rebuild it. Nice one pyros!

Although i can think of worse things to burn down than a school.

Definately a member of staff!

matt1chelski
31-08-06, 04:05 PM
Oh and i was 15 then...so i have grown up now, after 3 years lol

L

Old enough to know it was a pretty stupid thing to do. :roll:

Matt2107
04-09-06, 12:24 PM
I think that's awful that someone is stupid enough to burn down a school.
Who has the right to deny someone else an education just because they dont like school.

I hated school but understand now what its all about.

Nova_Houch7
05-09-06, 01:18 PM
Old enough to know it was a pretty stupid thing to do. :roll:

I blame my head injuries lol..................

L