PDA

View Full Version : Might your knackers!

Lee
25-08-06, 08:41 PM
Just heard a story from the mrs that she heard today, made me giggle so i thought id share it. Not sure if its true but apparently a guy in croatia went swimming in the sea, and, of course, his testicles shrank. He then got out, wrapped a towel around himself, and sat on a wodden seat.

His love plums, still in a shrunken state, found their way in between two of the wooden slats of the chair, and then started to warm up and expand.

Apparently he had to be cut free lol

macc nova
25-08-06, 09:13 PM
hahaha gutted, an other unfortunate person is someone who means to fart but ****s instead.

Donova
27-08-06, 12:04 AM
Hope it was the seat they cut to free him:eek: :eek: lol

sickrabbit
28-08-06, 12:25 PM
load of old balls...

ade
29-08-06, 11:32 PM
lol

could be an urban myth... heres a true one -

A guy at my school sitting on top of a cross bar on a set of goals. Someone kicks a footballs at him he rolls back to avoid it and rather than just drop off the bar, one of the hooks that holds the net up on the cross bar rips into his trousers and though his nut sack removing it!

The head pe teacher at my school played hockey for the county had a ruptured testicle after getting a hockey stick slammed into his sack. he were convinced for ages that his left ball was a pickled onion.

An urban myth - although might not be...

man as a machine shop used during his lunch used to get his end away running his bell end along a belt sander. one day some of his trousers got caught in the mechanism and pulled him down the belt to one end where his nut sack became caught in the machinery and one of his balls was "removed". In a desperate bid to stop the bleeding/hid his error he stapled the remains of his sack together with an industrial staple gun.
Pain got the better of him shortly afterwards and he went to hospital where they A&E team had to remove the remaing ball and sack due to infection.
They never found the other ball...

are your eyes watering yet...

Dar
30-08-06, 10:05 AM
I herd this one from a scrutineer on monday when he foiund something I had to change on the car.

He said that recently in a rally a bloke got his nuts severed off in a big accident because his lap belt belt was connected to the car in the same way as mine :eek: Apparently the car caught fire and he was screeming. But not because of the fire. Poor bloke. Needless to say im changing mine :D

Lynsey
30-08-06, 08:43 PM
yeah i think you should... glad i don't have any nuts these stories are painful!!