PDA

View Full Version : Nova Model Man?????

staffychance
24-08-06, 12:45 PM
There was a guy on here a while ago now making nova replica cars, you send him a photo of ya motor and he would made a exact model of it.

Anyone got any contact details for him?

burgo
24-08-06, 12:46 PM
that would be ade, hes site is here http://www.modelnovas.com/

wisewood
24-08-06, 04:34 PM
*exact model made to scale, according to details provided and subject to an unspecified amount of artistic licence.

ade
24-08-06, 10:43 PM
lol - hullo - yes its me.

I've not made any for a while due to my nova project taking off recently. however I'm currently looking at starting up again - I've just finished improving the latest master - has more detail.

I'm prob going to limit myself to GSi, GTE, Novadose and MK1 kits though - simply because of time - however may consider ogher mods depending on what they are.

Ade

R1CH
25-08-06, 01:10 AM
lol - hullo - yes its me.

I've not made any for a while due to my nova project taking off recently. however I'm currently looking at starting up again - I've just finished improving the latest master - has more detail.

I'm prob going to limit myself to GSi, GTE, Novadose and MK1 kits though - simply because of time - however may consider ogher mods depending on what they are.

Ade

You got a waiting list ?
Deffo want a model of mine making ... let me know.

Rich

decwasere
25-08-06, 11:43 AM
Can you do the engine bay aswell, or do you only craft the exterior of the vehicle?

srs1
25-08-06, 11:59 AM
only does the outter shell fella.

i have model number 3 and its awsome

Aamir
25-08-06, 01:51 PM
Nice site, but needs more pics of actual models you've made.

Had loads more model pics before !

ade
25-08-06, 11:50 PM
actually - its got more pics in the new site!

the old site only had 3 models and they were really low quality - the new site has about 10 cars listed and of them (if you click the car) each car has about 4 BIG pics and about 8 small pics.

I'll upload more as soon as I get round to making more.

theres a pretty big list however those waiting tend to go through phases of being able to afford now and afford later so it changes all the time. If youre interested pm/email me with pics of your car.

External details only I'm afriad - theyre resin and pretty heavy - make great display models or if you remove the snatd paperweights.

Theres no moving parts (its a model and a display piece).

theyre custom made.

Riggy
26-08-06, 01:29 PM
and they rock , well mine does lol :thumb: