PDA

View Full Version : What should I declare lads?

Anonymous
06-10-00, 10:16 AM
This is what i wanna do to my nova 1.3sr and i am wondering what to declare:

Colour code front and rear bumpers, & rear spoiler & grille.
Remove the vinyl from the bottom half of the doors
paint the boot panel matt black (like nova GTE's)
GTE side skirts
lower the bitch 60mm on springs
Astra GTE alloys (14" jobbies)
full Ashley exhaust system (except manifold)
K&N bolt on filter
Head Skim & Gas Flow
Clear front indicators

Right?..i know I?ve got to declare obvious mods such as the side skirts, the alloys, the zorst and filter, but what about the rest?
Does colour coding your bumpers up your premium?
Will spraying the boot matt black up my premium?
What about the clear indicators?

I know u shouldn?t piss around with your insurance, but can I get away with not declaring the head skim & gas flow? Do CIS insurance up your premium for lowering your car?

The above mods are going to be carried out over a number of months, how do I go about declaring them? Do I call them up every time I do a mod, then they up that monthly payment? Or should I tell them what I want to do, insure the car with the above mods (even though they won?t have been done yet), then get on with doing them?

I know it?s quite a big question to answer, but I?ll need to know b 4 I get one so that I don?t land myself in shit!

To answer my question, it may be easier to type it out in Microsoft ?Word?, then just paste it into the little box where you would usually type a reply. (I know im being a cheeky bastard, but I?ve got big plans for my nova, and I don?t want things to go tit?s up)

You lads are the original Novabods, so one of you must know the answer!!!!

Cheers for any help or advice you could give me?and well done to those Novabods with cars in the gallery, they r all the D?s B?s

Cheers Guys..

Happy Motoring

Ged

Anonymous
06-10-00, 06:41 PM
I POSTED A STORY A WHILE AGO ABOUT MY BROTHER AND HE NEVER DECLARED ANYTHING.

HE WENT RIGHT UP SHIT CREAK WHEN HE CRASHED AND OWES MONEY ETC ETC BLAHH BLAHH TO EVERYBODY ANYWHERE NEAR HIS CAR BLAHHH BLAHHH HIS GIRLFIREND LOST HER BABY ETC ETC AND MY DAD KICKED HIS ARSE

TELL THEM EVERYTHING AND IF THEY BUMP UP THE PRICE TELL EM TO FUCK OFF AND JOIN ADRIAN FLUX OR GREENLIGHT, INFACT ANYBODY WHO WILL NOT BUMP UP YOUR PRICE FOR BODY MODS

GREENLIGHT DIDNT BUMP UP MY PRICE FOR ANY OV MY MODS EXCEPT THE ENGINE SWAP.

NOW THAT MY FRIENDS IS A DECENT COMPANY!

Anonymous
06-10-00, 08:08 PM
micky whats the number for Greenlight!

Anonymous
08-10-00, 02:17 PM
4kin l ged m8, couldnt u write any more? lol. declare everythin m8. its worth it. my m8 only had wheels on his car. didnt tell insurance and crash, claimed but they wouldnt pay out coz they said his insurance was void.