View Full Version : When I raise my bidding finger, all you ****ers hit the deck!

Lee
23-08-06, 09:04 PM
Looks like the reshell can now begin, after months of saying 'im gunna do this' and 'im gunna do that' i decided to put my money where my mouth is and bloody do it!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&item=330018920699&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Ill take some proper 'juicy' pics when i get it back and find out how much superficial work is required, and probably start the WIP thread, which will keep the boot up my **** all winter :D

John
23-08-06, 09:12 PM
Nice one bt, let the reshell commence!!
You MUST keep the colour and the fun graphics for comedic value!! We are awaiting the juicy pics!!
You a**se is a funny place to keep your boot? the wiper arm would cause untold damage Lol!

Lee
23-08-06, 09:15 PM
lol, or untold pleasures :-)

The colour is one thing thats already decided, if its in good condition, its staying, but Bumpers (Gsi items), skirts, spoiler and wheels will be going either black or anthrecite, and possibly some black viper strips, butim undecided about that so far (plenty of time to decide).

Decals are NOT staying lol

dhdev (Oli)
23-08-06, 09:25 PM
Daaaaaammmnn that is awesome. The decals MUST stay. either that or remove them carefully and I'll put em on mine :thumb:

John
23-08-06, 09:28 PM
Yep oli you are right, the decals simply have to stay!!
How much "fun" can you have with them Lol Lol!!!

General Baxter
23-08-06, 09:35 PM
that F28 and zorst system, bargin lol

Jack
23-08-06, 09:46 PM
You need a Jap style front bumper and ikea spoiler :thumb:

General Baxter
23-08-06, 09:47 PM
init lol

theres a type K bumper for sales aswell lol

draper
23-08-06, 09:53 PM
good find BT, keep the graphics they'll fit in with your shopping list down the side lol :p

are you hoping to have it ready for next year then ? i am mine but its looking less likely know, unless i fiddle my tax return !!

Lee
23-08-06, 09:56 PM
It WILL be ready for the fast show at Santa pod. Thats the plan anyway lol

draper
23-08-06, 09:59 PM
i want mine on the road by feb/march and completly finished for PV 2007 !!

Lee
23-08-06, 10:03 PM
I wont be allowed to slack, Dars already asked when he can help rip it to pieces lol

Dar
23-08-06, 10:35 PM
I can't wait to be let lose on it :D

draper
23-08-06, 10:47 PM
you can always come to mine and take my engine apart, explain how it works and what mods are best lol

Riggy
25-08-06, 01:01 PM
looks clean that lad , lovin the colour aswell heheh :thumb:

Ash
25-08-06, 01:06 PM
what is it with that colour! any nova sparyed that colour is a minter!

btw i believe you are keeping the graphics :thumb: lol

Ash

hendrix
25-08-06, 01:17 PM
i love that colour, my first nova was that colour and was a minter until some cnuts stole it and i never saw/heard anything more about it!
:( :(

stv-b16a
25-08-06, 01:25 PM
bastids

Geth
25-08-06, 03:12 PM
I thought Bazai understeer was Dar's name. So who bought the car?

Lee
25-08-06, 03:18 PM
We're both 'Team Banzai understeer' lol Everyone thinks valvers dont corner, so we played upon it for a while and it stuck. We plan some sort of website soon :-)

I know what you mean about the colour, it seems to have rust inhibiting properties, dont think ive seen a rotten one in that colour!

Thought of a name for the project too. 'Project Spearmint!' Christ, i have far too much time to think about things on the road during the day lol

TommySR
25-08-06, 03:39 PM
lol, Team Banzai Understeer presenting... Project Spearmint...

certainly got a ring to it lol

craig green
25-08-06, 04:11 PM
Dosent look much 'fun' to me. YET! :thumb:

dhdev (Oli)
25-08-06, 04:51 PM
We're both 'Team Banzai understeer' lol Everyone knows valvers dont corner, so we played upon it for a while and it stuck. We plan some sort of website soon :-)

Finally you admit it lol lol, will the website feature big block specific racing lines with turn-in points yards before corners, and prefered big block friendly race tracks, like santa pod. and a gallery full of destroyed tyre walls where the inevitable understeer occured haha! :p

Lee
25-08-06, 05:20 PM
LMAO, quality! lol

In fact, youve owned me there as I cant think of a retort funny enough.

You smell of poo! (will that do?)

dhdev (Oli)
25-08-06, 06:18 PM
LMAO, quality! lol

In fact, youve owned me there as I cant think of a retort funny enough.

You smell of poo! (will that do?)

lol yeah, it made me laugh anyway lol

Mike
26-08-06, 09:26 AM
Finally you admit it lol lol, will the website feature big block specific racing lines with turn-in points yards before corners, and prefered big block friendly race tracks, like santa pod. and a gallery full of destroyed tyre walls where the inevitable understeer occured haha! :p

Pmsl! Small block, its the future! :thumb:

Anyway, yoiu gotta keep te graphics, they'll give you upto 10 horse power you know!! :eek: lmfao!