PDA

View Full Version : nova in need of help

MyNovaSr
21-08-06, 08:24 PM
My nova is off the road and I would love to be able to bring it back on the road, just stuck on this one thing

All I need is the 1.8 loom patch wiring into the 1.3 loom :confused:

Help me bring another nova back from the dead and back onto the roads
Save me having to buy a citroen :(

I can pay upto ?200 this weekend if someone can get my nova back to life again

E-mail me at: the1_mountainbiker@hotmail.com
or post a message up on here :)

thanks guys

Philsutton
21-08-06, 08:44 PM
is this the 1.8 carb? if so there shouldnt be any wiring just the existing starter/alternator wires fit onto new engine.

MyNovaSr
23-08-06, 07:52 PM
The car I've got's m.o.t runs out next thursday and id rather pay to get my nova back on the road.

Need quite a bit of time putting in and im not confident doing the engine wiring. The 1.8 loom has a black box on it which I assume is for ignition timing etc.

This is why id like someone to come and help us getting my nova back on the road and im still offering ?150 for:

Engine wiring (so it starts and runs) :confused:
Engine plumbing
Gear linkage(where it connects to box)
Drive shafts if pos (I have the 22 spline GTE shafts ready)
Throttle and clutch cable.

If someone on here knows where hinckley is and can help bank holiday monday that would be great. Pppplllleeeeaaaasssseeee.

Pete.

MyNovaSr
24-08-06, 11:02 AM
HELP NEEDED A.S.A.P.! INFO PLEASE!!!

I DESPERATLEY neeeeeeeeeeeeeed some motorsport or n e driveshafts for my nova wich was a 1.3sr and now has a 1.8 8v with an f16 gear box.

I need some and i need them like yesturday so you know fast as the cheaper the better.

DOES N E 1 KNOW N E WHERE PLEASE OR DOES N E 1 HAVE N E FOR SALE OR JUST HAVE N E I CUD HAVE??!!

IM REALLY DESPERATE FOR THEM!

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEASE HELP MATES AND QUICK TO PLEEEEEASE I NEED THEM ASAP!!

THANKS.

burgo
24-08-06, 11:40 AM
if you have standard hubs then all you need is 1.6 cavvy inner cv's and you driveshafts will fit

Lee H
24-08-06, 12:33 PM
What is this guy on about, first he says he has the shafts and then he says he needs the shafts. Says he will pay ?200 then says ?150. Make your mind up :confused:

PS. Text typing, red letters and capitals won't get you anywhere in your search for help.

MyNovaSr
24-08-06, 01:36 PM
actually i'm hs girlfriend and i was trying my best to get the message noticed for him. he thought he had the driveshafts but someone pulled out of a deal at the lst minute when he was due to pick them up.
anyway do you know where he can find any a.s.a.p ?
or are you adament on critisising me for my efforts i don't mean to offend but you offended me so ...
let me know n e1 please if you know where he can get some driveshafts from the cheaper the better and as fast as poss please.
many thanks those who will help,
thanks.