PDA

View Full Version : Specalist Insurance

Cyanide
18-08-06, 12:45 PM
Hello ppl, ive almost completed fixing up my nova and cant wait to get it back on the road, only thing is, my cars still classed as a 1.2 but i wud like to change it with what the cars got, e.g change it to a valver, wheels etc.....

are there ne special insurances i cud try? normal insurances usually turn me down!

ne help will be appreciated! :D

Jack
18-08-06, 12:49 PM
Flux or HIC if you're over 19. I know a lot of Celica owners use Sky Insurance to cover their mods, so might be worth a try.

phatnova!!!
22-08-06, 01:47 PM
to get mine changed via log book from 1.4sr to c20xe had to have a report from mechanic saying what they have done also said might send someone to check it over.

i got my insurance via HICS ?900 fully comp with named driver too !

chimp007_uk
22-08-06, 03:59 PM
may i ask how old you are and how many years now claims? ?900 sounds pretty cheap...

phatnova!!!
23-08-06, 10:56 AM
me 26 have 7 years NCD and also have my boyfriend as a named driver he was 21 at the time so classed as young driver still. but do live in a very high crime rate postcode went up 300 quid when it was an sr to move where we are now ! was paying 280 FC at the time then went to 580 !!

im main driver on both our cars cause even if you put mine n boyfs details in exact the same apart from me women he man its still 280 quid cheaper for me !! its good been a woman sometimes lol