PDA

View Full Version : rear light 9bloody thing)

novamadcars
14-08-06, 08:52 PM
hi im just wondering if anyone could help me my passenger side rear break light bulb has a life of about 3 days then it blows every time i take the bulb out it has a massive hole in it.
anyone had this problem befor if so what was wrong
cheers
mark

Pogo
14-08-06, 09:39 PM
id guess at cheap bulbs tbh

General Baxter
14-08-06, 09:40 PM
water/damp getting in?

Ricky G
14-08-06, 11:50 PM
i had this. i bought a wicked little sri and loved it. however i was always being pulled over by coppers 4 having a light out. i never found the problem and got so fed up with buying 3 bulbs a week and spending half hour each week changing them i sold the car! i bought decent bulbs and **** ones and always the same! it was like the inside was being painted white and having a hole put in it!

novamadcars
15-08-06, 10:20 AM
i had this. i bought a wicked little sri and loved it. however i was always being pulled over by coppers 4 having a light out. i never found the problem and got so fed up with buying 3 bulbs a week and spending half hour each week changing them i sold the car! i bought decent bulbs and **** ones and always the same! it was like the inside was being painted white and having a hole put in it!

thats excatuly whats happening with mine and its pi**ing me off

Ricky G
15-08-06, 03:14 PM
do you have a loud sound system? i know this may soud stupid but would a loud sound system cause a bulb to blow if for example you have it blaring while light is on. i doubt it otherwise all cars would do it. it wasnt just one side on mine either! it was both sides. i over took some one at night once and they started flashing me, it wasnt bad overtaking and i didnt cut them up so i checked the back lights and both wer blown!:tard: like i said i got so pissed off with it i sold the car.

Martin
15-08-06, 04:16 PM
I'mhaving a prob wiht my revesrse light and rear number plate light..