PDA

View Full Version : A few Questions 4 ya...

Anonymous
21-02-01, 12:47 PM
Has anyone got a ?60 3" tailpiped PMC back box? are they any good? (i know they wont be top quality for ?60, but are they worth the money?)and do they come out straight at the back? or at that shitty angle?

arch rolling: do a lot of 'normal' garages roll arches? also, how do u blow ur rear arches? Micky mentioned a while back about putting a piece of wood inside the arch and using a jack...does this work? has anyone got any other methods?

Cheers

Ged & Jessie (only kiddin)

----------------------------
[ged_bong]
I hate porridge III:(III
Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
21-02-01, 08:04 PM
With regards to your question re arch rolling you can get them done by a decent body shop I had some done on another one of my cars they charged me ?60 for the rears and did a reasonable job. Elite do the job using a rolling machine especially for this and used to charge ?100 I suppose you pay for what you get!

Anonymous
22-02-01, 08:27 AM
Arch rolling - I was quoted ?20 an arch by Ripspeed (Halfords), however the guy said they wont touch them if there is even a small spot of rust, which rules mine out :(

Anonymous
25-02-01, 09:30 AM
the jack method will also work on the fronts if u suport the wing down by the bottom ov the sill, its possible to get a extra 10mm width from each front wing,but be carefull coz its easy to cock up

Micky@novaload.net :)