PDA

View Full Version : Im just slightly stuck in anohter area !

Anonymous
20-02-01, 04:02 PM
I had some wheel locking nutz on me mota, the type which has a key with three pins in it.
I was doing my CV gaitor when I left the job of taking my wheels off in the (not so capable) hands of my ex-mate ! He got the air gun on them and snapped the fucking key !!!!
Fortunately he had removed three wheels at the time so its just one wheel that is stuck.
I cant get the fucking thing off, at the moment its not a problem, but if I get a flat or need to change my tyre, im fucked ... . . . heeeeeeellllllllppppppp !

I H8 fat wankers in Lorries !!!!!
:O:O:O

Anonymous
20-02-01, 04:11 PM
Damian I have got a nut that will fit it by the sounds of u can give it a try if u want

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
20-02-01, 04:22 PM
Go down to your local garage that sells Tri Locks, nick a key. Twat it on (And i mean TWAT it) then you should be able to get it off O.K. Failing that get a socket and belt it on.

I Hate wanker Pug drivers! x-(

Anonymous
20-02-01, 07:38 PM
each key is different to stop people nicking your wheels so u r pretty fucked. however a garage may be able to make a mould of the original. they can get the nuts off by using a special gun which they all have. u may need to send away for another key from the manufacturer.:(

Anonymous
21-02-01, 09:21 AM
I'll remove it with a 17mm socket!! just hammer it on!!!

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am Sat - 11pm Sun ---

Anonymous
21-02-01, 03:42 PM
I got some (4) off at a scrappie to get my wheels, as paulrobo said WD40 it first put the wrong trilock on so it nearly fits, now hit the end of the key with a big lump hanner hard( get angry grrrx-) ) after a few minutes of hammering the studs will force there way in and you can carefully unboly the nut.:)

Plese don't let busses pull out.

Anonymous
21-02-01, 09:59 PM
One of my lockin nuts bent outa place one day and i had to get it off.
Theres a wee strip of metal which turns freely so u cant just slap on a socket.
U get a screwdriver and wedge it in between the outer surface of the nut and the metal strip and wack it with a hammer. Peal off the strip and then slap on your socket and turn it off.
You'll have loadsa troubel gettin the nut out of the socket though!

(i wonder did anything i just said make sense? answers on a postcard please.....)

Anonymous
22-02-01, 09:05 PM
we had to weld a socket to my lockers when i lost the key, but straight after i found the bastard key on the floor