PDA

View Full Version : wedding reception, should i go or not ?

draper
11-08-06, 12:30 PM
supposed to be at a wedding reception this afternoon but im dubious about going ! i dont know anyone there (or even like the people i do know), im not at the wedding because the mother-in-law of the bride has a new fella so needed my seat which has pised me off, now my missus is giving me emotional blackmail saying i dont have to go if i dont want to but shes 'asking' me to be there. its at a country home type place and its not even a free bar so ill be spending a fortune (which i cant afford) to drink with people i dont even like !! or im tempted to go, get smashed and make a play for the bride ??

Matt2107
11-08-06, 12:41 PM
Go and try and pull as many women as possible.
Then take a piss on the cake.

Make sure you turn up in a real **** car.

draper
11-08-06, 12:42 PM
the novas off the road !! lol

i wont be driving anyway, gonna go to the pub with the lads this afternoon and try to rope some of them into coming with me !!

Matt2107
11-08-06, 12:43 PM
lol.. start a fake fight with them just for a laugh.
Make sure you windmill in as well.

draper
11-08-06, 12:44 PM
"got me keys in my hand, make them count" lol

Matt2107
11-08-06, 12:46 PM
and we dont wanna see any of that kung fu ****.

Jack
11-08-06, 02:09 PM
Weddings can be great fun. My cousin's, a couple years back, was at a manour house/hotel thing with an attached golf course in the grounds; me and my gf at the time managed to steal a golf cart and rampage around the grounds on it lol

At my sister's wedding, when I wasn't in the company of the bridesmaids, I spent my time video-ing and photographing people doing stupid things and copping off with people they shouldn't... that blackmail lasted a few years :D

Alex.
11-08-06, 02:13 PM
I think you should go if you mrs wants you to go. You never know what type of rewards you may get in return. ;)
I remember blackmailing my ex into going to my uncles wedding, he was in the same situation. All I can say is make sure she drinks wine ;)(unless she's driving of course!)