PDA

View Full Version : my butchered car by majika gsi ltd.

gsi bad boi
08-08-06, 11:49 AM
right where to start i baught my nova back off a lad i sold it to and rang majika gsi up asking for a quote on a 2.0 conversion and respray which was in reason so i said yes he collected my car two hours later and off it went with reasuring me it will be back in a week,

weeks past then months it turned to nearly 2 and a half months with a diffrent exuse every time i phone.. eg.. car has fallen on my leg and im in hospital the gear box has blown up his child is ill his mate didnt do anythink for a week while my car was in his garage no cv joints so many diffrent exuses so i went down last week to have a look the car was in his lock up half resprayed engine half in told me dont worry will be done by weekend so i went down sunday still nuffin engine was bolted in and wired up but not finished so i went down again yesterday to collect and it was ready!!

the exuaust was blowing...
the car was in bits
respray was shocking
engine is in on a slant so is rubbing against the engine bay
he apperently seam welded it but my mate had a good look last night when we got back and it look like filler as it was cracking
doors dont even close prply dash was half in bits
electrics didnt work, no indicators horn heater lights nout!!
seats wernt even bolted in!
doors wernt sanded down and filled just resprayed over the red
bonnet still had dents in and cracks
and lastly it only has 4 GEARS!! which was scary fast but dont help down the motorway!!

heres a few pics of the mess..
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b73/eski_boi/DSC00800Small.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b73/eski_boi/DSC00803Small.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b73/eski_boi/DSC00804Small.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b73/eski_boi/DSC00805Small.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b73/eski_boi/DSC00806Small.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b73/eski_boi/DSC00807Small.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b73/eski_boi/DSC00808Small.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b73/eski_boi/DSC00809Small.jpg

ENJOY!!! :mad: :mad:

gsi bad boi
08-08-06, 11:50 AM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b73/eski_boi/DSC00813Small.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b73/eski_boi/DSC00812Small.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b73/eski_boi/DSC00810Small.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b73/eski_boi/DSC00804Small.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b73/eski_boi/DSC00802Small.jpg

SuperNova!
08-08-06, 11:58 AM
Thats shocking

I hope you didnt pay him anything!

If i was you I would find out where he lives and give him a damn good smashing.

Mike
08-08-06, 12:02 PM
I would sue his fooking @ss off!!!

SuperNova!
08-08-06, 12:05 PM
Then get him beat up.

How much did you/ didnt you pay?

Jack
08-08-06, 12:06 PM
Yeah, I'd refuse to pay for that. That respray is appalling!

If I was you, I'd get an independent engineer's report (or even an AA vehicle check!) on the quality of work and the engine - if the report turns out the car isn't safe, get trading standards on him asap. The next "customer" he has might end up worse off!

Mike
08-08-06, 12:08 PM
Honestly, i would have refused to take the car and beat the sh1t out of him with the nearest available tool or pick axe handle!

NickWalliams
08-08-06, 12:13 PM
what a mess

Matt2107
08-08-06, 12:14 PM
Approach him.. tell him your not happy.
Blah Blah Blah...

When he says he doesnt care, you've got your car (which no doubt he will)
Threaten him with trading standards, he probably won't look scared so through in the small claims court as well.

Mike
08-08-06, 12:16 PM
Out of court settlement = baseball bat and few large mates!

JonL
08-08-06, 12:18 PM
After all thats been said about this 'company' i'm suprised people are still going there and that they're still:

a) in business
b) walking

Really needs sorting out once and for all, get trading standards involved mate and get them shut down for good before someone get seriously hurt by this muppets bodge jobs!

Matt2107
08-08-06, 12:20 PM
Lesson for the future as well.... make sure when you get a written quote detailing the extent of the work. If they won't sign it then walk away.

Paul16v
08-08-06, 12:21 PM
lmao!! did u not have this on ebay a few days ago!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-NOVA-GTE-C20XE-2-0-16V_W0QQitemZ300012849622QQihZ020QQcategoryZ9858QQ rdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

why trust someone with such a bad reputation in the 1st place with your car.surely you could not of expected a decent job!

i think a blind lepor could of done a better job of resprayin that car !!

i really hope u did not pay for that!!

Mike
08-08-06, 12:37 PM
Whatever it cost you, take it out in damage on one of his cars for sale! Lmfao

hendrix
08-08-06, 12:40 PM
what a mess!!
this guy should be shut down, proper shoddy job. someone might end up seriously hurt if his work carries on like that!!!

Ben
08-08-06, 12:44 PM
What did you pay?

Jack
08-08-06, 12:53 PM
Honestly, i would have refused to take the car and beat the sh1t out of him with the nearest available tool or pick axe handle!

Out of court settlement = baseball bat and few large mates!

Whatever it cost you, take it out in damage on one of his cars for sale! Lmfao

I think someone has anger management issues lol lol lol

Lee
08-08-06, 01:41 PM
lmao!! did u not have this on ebay a few days ago!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-NOVA-GTE-C20XE-2-0-16V_W0QQitemZ300012849622QQihZ020QQcategoryZ9858QQ rdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

why trust someone with such a bad reputation in the 1st place with your car.surely you could not of expected a decent job!

i think a blind lepor could of done a better job of resprayin that car !!

i really hope u did not pay for that!!

the car is not completely finished yet as it needs to do 500 miles to wear in the new head gasket

WTF??

As for that car, its an abomination, and definately needs to be compensated for, be it by the courts or a baseball bat!!

BigStan
08-08-06, 02:29 PM
That is horrendous !

Stick a pencil in his eye !

Nath
08-08-06, 02:33 PM
mate when u called me last nite and told me about this i really couldnt beleive it, he certainly wont be touching my car.

Nath
08-08-06, 02:34 PM
had to laugh first thing he said to me was 'Nath do me a favour go round and kick his ****ing head in' lol

Stuart
08-08-06, 02:45 PM
CAB, Trading Standards, Small Claims Court, and it might be worth giving HM C&E a shout as i bet hes not paying tax ;)

ESXrugbyplaya17
08-08-06, 02:47 PM
hen is now trading on ebay under a different name he is now under tutu_fruitu (http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=tutu_fruitu&iid=4627248041&frm=284&ssPageName=VIP:feedback:1:uk)http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif

SRlew
08-08-06, 03:56 PM
that is absolutly shocking mate!! i mean he's not even tryed to make it look good by spraying the rest of the inside of the door etc, OMG i feel sorry for you mate!

but yer this guy needs his fooking head kicking in!

db_1.2
08-08-06, 03:58 PM
Fine job i'd say :D

Lol

I dont think anyone will buy it off here anyway after youve stated all the problems, best bet is breaking it:thumb:

As for malinko or whatever his Jap name is

Give him a head but from me, just for being disrespectful to a nova:)

Rexy
08-08-06, 04:09 PM
So let me get this right, U gave him the nova and thats how it came back to you?

jesus christ lad, I hope that thing is quick. You still havent said what it cost you.

As said, it isnt worth whatever you paid. That paint job it pure lazeness and i can guarentee it will start flaking at the edges and rust will bubble threw. Get it sorted pal...

Will F
08-08-06, 04:23 PM
Why did you accept the car?????

It would have been obvious from 300 yards how poor the job was.

I have met the bloke and he seemed OK... although he did let m down on a few things and refused to answer calls etc...

Seems like someone needs to pop by and ask for a refund.

Mazz
08-08-06, 04:29 PM
omg, that' aweful work :(
All those paint runs on the boot :eek:

Best not to use the 'baseball bat' method, let the small claims court sort it...

gsi bad boi
08-08-06, 04:30 PM
700quid!! cost me... made the mistake of paying 500 up front originally it was gonna cost 1100 but knocked down so much in price this is the end result!! trading standards have been contacted and as far as the nova it has been fully rubbed down today ready for a new spray job at a PROFESSIONAL body shop near me!!

Paul16v
08-08-06, 04:30 PM
id love to see what one off his LET or v6 conversions are like if he ****s up a xe conversion like that!

also should not have left the car so that trading standards could look at it them selves

did the ?700 include the gsi interior,dash engine and shafts etc??

gsi bad boi
08-08-06, 04:32 PM
also.... he had the car off me befor i had i read up anything on novaload about his business only a month or so after is when i read it on here!!

gsi bad boi
08-08-06, 04:33 PM
ow the dash was my mk 2 red dash which was a ****ty spray so i asked for a gsi dash so he resprayed my red 1 for me when i asked for a new gsi dash

General Baxter
08-08-06, 04:47 PM
id love to see what one off his LET or v6 conversions are like

std 1.2 suspension
std 1.2 brakes,
not welded up,

its a right boat lol

Philsutton
08-08-06, 05:06 PM
how do these people get away with such piss poor conversions, its no wonder that people have this belief that 2lt novas dont handle.

DI4BLO
08-08-06, 05:17 PM
If you have got trading standards, small claims etc involved you should have left it as it was, you have now played with the evidence !

nova---chris
08-08-06, 05:26 PM
Take your car to AP cowleys for body work. not the cheapest. but there work is good tbh! :thumb:

As for engine conversions. best done yourself or by a mate. alot less hassle than trying to organise prices for these things.

As for the first effort. it looks like its just come out the scrappa.

nov4801
08-08-06, 05:29 PM
i got done by him aswell i brought a car off him before i had signed up on ere big mistake. the car he tried sellin me was a gsi with nos was how u say ****ED, engine on a slant pissin smoke fallin to bits lol, the one i got looked in gd condition til i got it home and it blew up on me, NEVA EVA GO TO THIS GUY

Adam
08-08-06, 06:03 PM
700quid!! cost me...
Were you not suspicious of the price straight away when he said it?

I mean, a XE conversion would alone probably cost around ?600, after shafts,engine, fitting etc etc.
Never mind the respray.

But anyways as already said, he has not done what you payed him to do.

Mr_C
08-08-06, 06:42 PM
Personally I'd stab him .... make him bleeed !

Infact he is going on my kill list...

1)Michael Jackson
2)Tim Westwood
3)Majika GSi

lol

Nath
08-08-06, 07:07 PM
lol Mr C. im so glad i havnt gave him my car. he quoted me ?1500 for a conversion aswell!! fooking glad i never paid it

c'2.0lrt
08-08-06, 07:14 PM
not being funny but ill come break his lags for ya,last bloke who thought he'd get one over me wont ever do it again to anybody? still i wouldn't of taking the car away unless he was in the boot,sorry this happened to ya mate there out ther beware?

draper
08-08-06, 07:28 PM
what a fooking asshole, id burn his yard down simple as that, its not like he can suspect any single person theres loads who hate him/his company/his work

i dont know how the guy can actually let you pick it up in that condition - hes not even tried bodging stuff like most dodgey garages !

shy witness
08-08-06, 07:40 PM
bloody hell
#

thats nasty mate

i feel bad for ya............i hate people like that...doing complete split-**** jobs,and trying 2 pass them off as conversions....and 'expertly done etc etc......

as someone said..........is it any wonder that 2.0 novas' get a bad name...when theres shoddy workmanship like that involved...

and thats before ya even look at thte spray job

i do feel for ya mate.........personally i'd b round with a good few of my mates swinging pick-axe shafts demanding the money back for a start

Nath
08-08-06, 07:53 PM
yeh but mate didnt he say you had a warrenty on the car???

supernova86
08-08-06, 08:04 PM
Its dudes like him that give Nova owners and drivers a bad name. We have enough problems without t**ts like him contributing to the idle chatter that goes on!!

He needs to be dealt with 'cuz he is basically frauding people for things he couldnt deliver even if he worked for p***ing fedex!!

As everyone has said leave the car as it is and get trading standards in asap the photos should be evidence of the bodge paint job he did! Come on for the love of god! Did he really think you were gonna say "Oh yeah thats fine actually the bits youve missed will just T-Cut out!" Ermmm I think not!!

For the engine craftmanship which couldve killed of you i think as many people have said you should go round and pay him a visit and give him a near death experience that he will never forget!! Im sure you will find more than enough people willing to sort him out.

Its not nice havin someone rip you of but just make sure you get your money back and make damn sure he doesnt do it to anyone else!!

"Its not big and it's not clever but it seemed like a good idea at the time!"

burgo
08-08-06, 08:13 PM
prime example of why i dont let anyone else loose on my cars

draper
08-08-06, 08:22 PM
novaload meet down at cannock anyone ?

bring your own "party stuff"

leemh1234
08-08-06, 08:27 PM
trading standads simple as mate.

ade
08-08-06, 08:30 PM
if hes a business do it properly and take him to trading standards via every newspaper, blog, website and forum you can.

Dont slander him - just post the "quality" of his work and advise people against his services.

If it was done as "a favour" then youre screwed because he can deny it.

If you gave him cash up front dont expect to see it again.

Did you pay? If so get a solicitor to contact him see if that will work.

Although it looks bad its fixable thats the main thing and it will drive again.

feel for you mate

:(

slammed saloon
08-08-06, 09:51 PM
novaload meet down at cannock anyone ?

bring your own "party stuff"
sounds like a good idea to me mate, every one get involved then no1 single person is suspected. the bloke needs a f****n good hidin and i mean siome serious long lasting damage, that'll teach him. come on lets all do it lol

Ben
08-08-06, 10:34 PM
TBH Honest a full colour change and xe fitting should cost in excess of ?2k so i would of been very dubious of ?700.

Adam
08-08-06, 11:22 PM
TBH Honest a full colour change and xe fitting should cost in excess of ?2k so i would of been very dubious of ?700. Exactly what i posted, when i got the quote i would of stood back and thought to myself "How the f**k can they do all that for ?700"

Will F
09-08-06, 09:21 AM
Its all irrelevant now anyway 'GTE Bad Boioioio' has now gotten rid of most of the evidence and Mr Majika can deny it.

:tard:

Lee H
09-08-06, 09:57 AM
Might sound harsh but like a couple of others have said I don't really know what you were expecting for ?700 or even ?1100 as originally quoted. A good respray costs more than that without bringing the engine conversion into the equation.

Ricky G
09-08-06, 10:50 AM
if you dont get anyhting back out of him let me know by pm. i can give you a number to the bloke who will collect the debt! he will more than likely follow him kidnap him and tie him to a tree for a night or two. and doesnt cost 2 much either. what he does while he is tied up depends on how he wants to pay. eitha that or we could all have a massive nova meet and take out some of our anger on him!!!

Kinky Monza
09-08-06, 12:42 PM
Anger certainly isn't going to get this guys money back is it lads??? fair enough, you might feel some "relief" but it still doesn't solve the most important issue here, which is this guy needs closing down, fast!!!
Trading standards should be "happy" with photo evidence, but it might be quite hard to actually proove he did this work, have you any reciepts for the work/money paid??? if not, you'll have to fight dirty, IN COURT, as already said, get onto a solicitor, it'll mean you paying more money out, but at the end you should get your costs back on top of the compensation
*rant over*

Mazz
09-08-06, 02:45 PM
Gotta love all the keyboard warriors in his thread ;)

letvalva
09-08-06, 03:59 PM
does stevie wonder do the spraying for majika? **** me what a mess

Mint FRST
09-08-06, 05:16 PM
does stevie wonder do the spraying for majika? **** me what a mess

No, Ray Charles!lol

Cant believe these clowns are litterally on my door step:tard:

Wouldn't let em loose on my pogo stick!:D

matthew172
09-08-06, 05:22 PM
i honestly dont know how sumeone can charge for that sort of work, its ****e and u should **** him rite in

craig green
09-08-06, 05:30 PM
Utter disgrace really. Ive already enquired about some bits for sale by that tutu fruitu ebay user, so will make a note not to bother there again.

I think going the route of claiming s*it back is pointless unless you want to devote all your spare time & hobby into legal proceedings. Personally I'd reason with him as to some way of having a refund or let him bribe you with a load of free bits you can make use of or sell on.

I'm not sure if you have put your grievences to him or not but if he's read this then I'm guessing he will be reluctant to help tbh... (not that you need his help, I know).

nov4801
09-08-06, 05:41 PM
y dont we have a nl meet out side his work place and wait for him or outside his house ( i got me car off him so know where he lives ;) )

matthew172
09-08-06, 06:09 PM
y dont we have a nl meet out side his work place and wait for him or outside his house ( i got me car off him so know where he lives ;) )

wat u mean so we could **** his freind in or sumet??

Mr_C
09-08-06, 06:27 PM
Just get a 10 foot x 30" Pole and ram it up his poo shoot ( take a run up first) and watch him scream like the lil b*tch he is for taken advantage of you.

But been serious I'd go round and kick up a fuss. At least try to get some of your money back mate.

Ben
09-08-06, 07:15 PM
LMAO @ this thread

Dod
09-08-06, 10:08 PM
Mate, I usually carge for my services, but in this case, I'll do whatever needs doing for Free seeing as how much a disgrace that is. And i'll even get someone to sort out the car for you as well. did you pay him??

doherty
10-08-06, 12:01 AM
id be gutted if the re-spray cost 700 pennies:O:O

thats seriously bad workman ship...

id do everythin possible to get self satisfaction..wether it be threw suein/court or baseball bat method

ah jus for ruining a nova why not both.... get the money first tho.. then beat the crap outta him an every thing he owns lol lol

Mr_C
10-08-06, 12:25 AM
dod i'll take you up on that offer lol

Green16v
10-08-06, 10:29 AM
I only live up the road from this place and i'm back from afganistan the end of the month if you want to come round with you to see this idiot..

Matt2107
10-08-06, 11:51 AM
I only live up the road from this place and i'm back from afganistan the end of the month if you want to come round with you to see this idiot..

Bit random but can you bring me back a pair of leopard geckos?

Paul
10-08-06, 12:05 PM
Majika GSi owes me ?30, w a n k e r.

gsi bad boi
10-08-06, 08:14 PM
i think we should have a novaload meet @ cannock :):)

Riggy
10-08-06, 08:55 PM
lol @ the meet ^^

what a tosser thats well bad ,

Dod
10-08-06, 11:45 PM

:thumb: The more the merrier.

Have you a link to a site for him, address or anything?

Jack
11-08-06, 09:02 AM
He was on here as majikagsi or something, but I have a feeling he's changed his username...

Matt2107
11-08-06, 11:47 AM
Company Details - MAJIKA GSI LIMITED

Registered No. 05780512

Address:10 DARTMOUTH ROAD
CANNOCK
WS11 1HFTelephone Numbers:Find Telephone Numbers for this Company (http://www.118.com/SearchResults.aspx?query=%22MAJIKA+GSI+LIMITED%22+ WS11+1HF&type=Company) Type:Private Limited with share capitalIncorporation Date:13/04/2006

Dod
11-08-06, 11:58 AM
Ace. Not too far from the Ferry at Holyhead then so!!

phatnova!!!
11-08-06, 12:04 PM
OMFG !

mine getting done at moment paying ?2.5 k includes c20xe, full corteney conversion kit, power cap, air filter, uprated clutch, v6 breaks, seam welded, new fuel tank as its was an SR, 2 new wings, 2 new door skins, full respray, bodykit sprayed in diff colour, oh and labour.

its getting done buy a very highly rated machanic who mainly works on cossies its taken some time but gonna be worth well it.

draper
11-08-06, 12:07 PM
OMFG !

mine getting done at moment paying ?2.5 k includes c20xe, full corteney conversion kit, power cap, air filter, uprated clutch, v6 breaks, seam welded, new fuel tank as its was an SR, 2 new wings, 2 new door skins, full respray, bodykit sprayed in diff colour, oh and labour.

its getting done buy a very highly rated machanic who mainly works on cossies its taken some time but gonna be worth well it.

that sounds a good price, im gonna have a go at putting my engine in myself as im pretty good witha spanner, although all bodywork will be left to experts !!

phatnova!!!
11-08-06, 12:14 PM
yeah we got a few prices and decided on this garage as its very highly rated on some ford sights.

Just novas charge between ?1.9k and ?2.5 and thats not with a respray !

but we did get some dubious quotes at ?900 just for conversion but the kit costs ?450 then they need other bits.

too many cowboys about that get away with it !

gsi bad boi
11-08-06, 06:57 PM
riteo as u all know the state of my nova by a MAJIKAGSI.. does any body have the following parts to help me fix my car..

WHOLE interior loom
brake servo unit for gte
cross member as mine looks like its been in a smash!!!!
mk 2 headlights
please pm me with what you have got cheers

Adam
11-08-06, 07:57 PM
Think majika gsi use the username
Lixen

on here.

gsi bad boi
11-08-06, 08:30 PM
yeah he does

Paul16v
11-08-06, 08:55 PM
i have a brake servo and some mk headlights and indictors pm if your interested

gsi bad boi
11-08-06, 10:09 PM
how much posted to cv31 2te

Matt2107
12-08-06, 03:16 PM
Majika GSI mobile number

07980 098873

Will probably be a business mobile but you never know.. it could be his private number.

Dod
12-08-06, 06:38 PM
Matt, you're a Nasty piece of work...

Lixen
12-08-06, 09:00 PM
Hi, this is stuart's ex girlfriend.....!
I am truly sorry for all the mess that has been caused, I can assure you that majika gsi is not trading any longer, nor is he trading in any other way shape or form.
I will personally give ?500 back to gsibadboi - pm me your address and I will post you out a cheque first thing on Monday morning. The address that has been posted on here is not the address of the unit, and i want to apologise whole heartedly that people have been put out by this.
Please rest assured that he will not be trading any longer.
I can only apologise for everything and hope that gsibadboi accepts this apology and the refunded money. I didn't realise that all of this was going on.

draper
12-08-06, 09:03 PM
I am truly sorry for all the mess that has been caused, I can assure you that majika gsi is not trading any longer, nor is he trading in any other way shape or form.
I will personally give ?500 back to gsibadboi - pm me your address and I will post you out a cheque first thing on Monday morning. The address that has been posted on here is not the address of the unit, and i want to apologise whole heartedly that people have been put out by this.
I can only apologise for everything and hope that gsibadboi accepts this apology and the refunded money. I didn't realise that all of this was going on.

hmm, little bit suspicious (spelling ??) i know i wouldnt bale my ex out for a fiver never mind ?500 !!

womble sri
12-08-06, 10:52 PM
meet souns like a good idea we should make a weekend of it and torture the prick

ade
12-08-06, 11:19 PM
personally I think its brave of Lixen to post that. Takes guts from someone who used to be linked to him.

Take the cash - will go some way to rebuilding the car.

Sounds like theres more going on than we know (or wish to know) about...

Paul16v
12-08-06, 11:21 PM

thats very good of you!!

will you be doing this for all the people he ripped off!!!lol

Paul16v
12-08-06, 11:22 PM
how much posted to cv31 2te

?30 for the lot posted mate

Dod
12-08-06, 11:34 PM
To be honest, i wouldn't accept the money. No offence to Lixen, but how will it benifit you to give away 500 pounds of your own money to compensate for an obvious rip off mercant. His workmanship is shocking, and potentially dangerous. Firstly, 500 is an Insult to gsibadboi and secondly, it hasn't really got anything to do wit you Lixon.
Its a very kind gesture for you to offer it but i feel its only right for someone to own up and take responsibility for their own **** ups and face the music.

Personally i think he's a great lad getting his ex to face the music, isn't he? Well done.

phatnova!!!
13-08-06, 06:24 PM
i think thats well dubious his x girlfriend paying you ?500 sqid but needs your address ??? did this guy already know where u lived ? if not bit dodgy to me might just want your address so he can come pay you a visit ! yeah he in the wrong but he obviously dosent care and prob wont like the fact that pictures of his appalling work have turned up on a forum.

gsi bad boi
13-08-06, 06:36 PM
he kinda knows where i live, i will take the 500 pound it will help to me trying to fix my car!!

novacabrio
13-08-06, 07:10 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Nova-Engine-conversions_W0QQitemZ220014577666QQihZ012QQcategor yZ122141QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Could be the same person? He always claimed to build that V6 Nova but from what I heard it was done by a lad in Bishop Auckland

JonL
14-08-06, 08:16 AM
Don't give them your address if they don't already have it!

Ok i know i'm being really suspicious here but it could all be a trick to find out where you live. I just really find that whole ex bailing him out highly unbelievable!

How about pay pal or something?

Matt2107
14-08-06, 09:19 AM
Matt, you're a Nasty piece of work...

Me... never!

All completely legal as well I might like to add.

Don't accept the ?500 GSIbadboy.

Jack
14-08-06, 10:27 AM
Don't give them your address if they don't already have it!

Ok i know i'm being really suspicious here but it could all be a trick to find out where you live. I just really find that whole ex bailing him out highly unbelievable!

How about pay pal or something?
Its possible to find an address via paypal I believe, not to mention them creaming their profits off it.

As said, especially if you want to pursue a legal avenue (which IMO is recommended!) don't accept any form or compensation.

gsi bad boi
16-08-06, 08:34 PM
we will see eh, thought id let you all know the progress im getting with the shed, iv sanded it down whole back to metal, read yfor respray :) and just need to drop the engine out now so if any one local to leamington spa is free perhaps on a sunday to give me a hand taking it out and what not that will be sound!!!

chimp007_uk
16-08-06, 10:43 PM
sorry to catch this thread quite away in, but so sorry about your car... thats awful, i think kids at nursery could paint it better with their fingers...

who is this guy/company, i've been reading the posts and alot of you know him, just want a heads up.

good luck with the car!! look on the bright side i don't think you could get it sprayed any worse :roll:

gilb
17-08-06, 07:32 PM
i had no problems with him as i was only afta parts then he couldnt b bothered 2 turn up so i gave up i seen ur car there when i was there and i fought it was sum1s atempt at bodgein btw did u have a gsi bumper go missin? as he sold me 1 out the bk ov it and it was once red? oh and he doesnt no the diffrence btween a 1.2 bumper and a gsi 1!! FOOL

SuperNova!
17-08-06, 09:38 PM
With reference to the post with the stealthconversions on ebay being possibly the same guy I was quoted 1000 quid all in XE conversion including engine, box shafts and stitch welding the engine bay etc, he gave me a phone number aswell??

graham kirkbride
17-08-06, 09:43 PM
what a fooking beller d end that car looks like a kids done it, feel sorry for you fella did you have to pay him,my daughter could of done better,and trust me she could she`s helping me do mine an she is six