PDA

View Full Version : Singel wiper again

Anonymous
15-02-01, 08:36 PM
I have asked this question before. BUT have never had a helpfull answer. How do you put an uno motor and pug 306 arm on and make it centre park? Do you still have to cut the T piece?

Anonymous
15-02-01, 10:48 PM
Why bother with the uno motor when u can make the nova one work ok.
I just cut the t piece and 2 make it centre park moved the small linkage arm
on the motor untill the arm was in the middle. i dont know how much i cut off
the t piece because i did it by trial and error( soz that is not much help ). :)

Anonymous
15-02-01, 11:17 PM
The idea of the uno motor, is that it bolts straight to the wiper with no mech. Forget about that, and just modify the existing kit.

Anonymous
16-02-01, 12:10 AM
Modify the T piece, then what? Use the pug arm and blade?

Anonymous
16-02-01, 08:59 AM
Yes, remove the whole linkage from the motor and out of the scuttle panel, then take off the drivers side arm and file it !!
cut 7 or 8 mm out of the goldish T-piece and re weld it back together. Put it back into the motor and through the middle hole on the scuttle panel and bolt it back on. Put the Pug 306 rear wiper arm and a pug 18 or 19inch blade on and manually park it in the middle of the window. and terst, it should go passengers side - middle - drivers side - middle, you will have to spenad a while adjusting it under the scuttle panel until you get it to stop in the middle of the screen.
(oh and a bit more advice, it never stops perfectly straight, its either abut 1/2 an inch one way or the other.
If you need any more help mail me.
Thanks

I H8 fat wankers in Lorries !!!!!
:O:O:O

Anonymous
16-02-01, 02:13 PM
make sure you get the right rear wiper arm from the 306, as there are two types one is a straight plastic arm (for the smooth plastic look) and the other isn't.
where is our resident pug expert then?
(mind you he couldn't tell the new 107 from the 307, despite one having 3 doors and one 5 :p) :) :) :)

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D
Ian@novaload.net