PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers and Eye brows

*Scott-Atkins*
05-08-06, 08:41 PM
Hello can some one tell me where i can get Nova Spoilers and eye brows from has any one got web sites or any thing like that ?? cheers scott

Lee-1984
05-08-06, 11:05 PM
just look in max power they do all that kind of crap

novacrazy2006
05-08-06, 11:44 PM
hi i have a ax spoiler to fit a nova ?15

ade
06-08-06, 07:00 PM
DONT STICK EYEBROWS ON IT! It'll look sh1te and the police will have a field day with you.

And if you stick a "universal" spoiler on your roof you need stringing up by your testicles and should be banned!

You may have guessed I HATE these kind of mods - yes it's your car but if you wanna be branded a chavvy ned and laughed at by everyone else go ahead.

Spoiler wise stick to GSi/GTE spoiler - see styling guide for fitting.

Mondeo spoiler is a usual graft extension but to me it looks too big...

Predator one doesnt look too bad - look in the features pages for ideas...

just dont get one of them crappy racing jopbbies and jam it on your roof.

*Scott-Atkins*
06-08-06, 08:11 PM
lol i would never of guessed u hated em lol,
well i want me car to have a sort of evil look, such as a bad boy bonnet does the thing but the only bonnet i can find is a skin i want the realy thing made from metal not some ****ty fibre glass one.
with the spoiler on my new car nova red top its got the standard sr spoiler with a mondeo spoiler put on top looks allright yer but well just wnant some thing differnet if you get me?

ade
07-08-06, 10:13 PM
theres a post somewhere on general showing how to make a bonnet extension (its one of the rebuild ones). problem with bad boy bonnets is theyre a tad dated now.

I'll be attempting to graft the front of a punto bonnet onto my Nova for the new lights I'm fitting - so will post that in the near future (see styling sticky for ades garage) - not using welding just rivets, liquid metal bonder and resin...should be fun!

Matt2107
08-08-06, 09:58 AM
I had Fox style light brows on my Jamaica yellow five door.

Were on there for about 2 months.. driving down the M1 at 90.... bye bye left hand side light brow.

If anyone wants a spare fox light brow then pm me pls?

Hmmmm probably clutching at straws there.

rudeboy69r
10-08-06, 12:01 AM
www.potn.com (http://www.potn.com) they have quite alot