PDA

View Full Version : Cars

BigStan
03-08-06, 05:07 PM
Has anyone seen it yet ?

Went to see it last night and thought it was bloody brilliant ! :thumb:

The animation is superb, some funny bits, clever jokes and just odd little clever things all the time.

Would even go and see it again !

One down side though. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . no Nova in it ! :cry:

Philsutton
03-08-06, 05:10 PM
ive seen bits of it, quite impressed really as the said cars in the film actually sound like the car they are meant to be as opposed to them all sounding like a blown V8 lol

BigStan
03-08-06, 05:12 PM
yeah the Porsche sounds cool in it !

Also the modded cars in it are well funny. Bit of a piss take mes thinks ! lol

DI4BLO
03-08-06, 05:15 PM
Thought it was ace "p'chowww" LOL

Animation class as ever from pixar and the hidden stuff was wicked.

Sure there was a chevy nova in there somewhere !!

BigStan
03-08-06, 05:19 PM
Someone at my cinema tried to run out wiv lightning Mcqueen cardboard stand up thingy !

Security gripped him and got it back ! lol

BigStan
03-08-06, 05:20 PM
Thought it was ace "p'chowww" LOL

lol lol lol

Philsutton
03-08-06, 05:22 PM
^^ lmfao some did that to the harry potter on, 5 grown men ran out with it. This was two days after the shooting so the police were everywhere in the car park ect.. They caught them running down the dual carriage way with the stand, made them walk back with it then told me to supervise while they out it back where they got it from.

Pmsl they gave te guys a caution for stealing.

BigStan
03-08-06, 05:26 PM
Pmsl they gave te guys a caution for stealing.

lmfao

Nath
03-08-06, 05:29 PM
lol!!!! yeh saw it the other night, one of the funniest films ive seen for a while

stuartp
03-08-06, 06:07 PM
Top film! The missis dint find it that funny, but if it was about shoppin she would have loved it! I'l be gettin a copy when its out!