PDA

View Full Version : Selling my pride and joy L reg GSI ?????

LregNovagsi
03-08-06, 01:28 AM
Hi there. I don't seem to visit this site much any more but thought i'd have a look around tonight.

After owning my L reg GSi for 5 years now, i'm wondering if it's time to let her go. I feel like i could cry just writing this (soppy i know) as i'm attatched to her in a way that none of you would probably believe.

I haven't got a garage at my house so the Nova is kept in my mum and dad's garage. Since i had the full restoration 3 years ago i have done around 1000 miles in her, and feel it is just such a shame. The car doesn't owe me a penny, and the only reason for me thinking like this is because people don't understand why i have it sat there doing nothing and are always on at me to sell! I desperately don't want to sell it, but i feel so sorry for it when i go in my parents garage seeing it just sat there when someone else could be enjoying her. It doesn't help that my brother will be putting his lazer blue sr up for sale soon which he's had for 9 years :(

All i want to ask is for your opinions. Maybe you think i'm crazy for being this attatched to a piece of metal, but i've worked so hard to get her in to the condition she's in now, and maintained that every day.

Thanks, Caroline.

Stuart
03-08-06, 07:52 AM
if you want to sell it you know where the for sale forum is.......