PDA

View Full Version : any 1 done a twin engine nova up in hear

inushmiah
30-07-06, 12:55 PM
I have recently lost my license because of my nova clocking 134 on the police unmarked car ive got 2 years to make my nova faster coz next time I don?t plan to stop lol
I was planning to place another 2.0L 16v engine in the rear of the vehicle hopefully with the rear seats still in I want it to look a street sleeper. I was all about top speed before but now it?s about the 0-60 and ? mile
Any 1 got any ideas that could assist me the project will be started in a month or two but will defo get started

General Baxter
30-07-06, 12:59 PM
you dont have a chance of keeping the rear seats,

p.s i think you need to slow down 134, are you on a death wish!

inushmiah
30-07-06, 01:01 PM
i get a bit cared away wen i have a little power

Stuart
30-07-06, 01:03 PM
id spend a few months learning how to not type like a total muppet, if i were you

inushmiah
30-07-06, 01:06 PM
thanks m8
Just out of intrest how do I put a picture on the left im new to this

Stuart
30-07-06, 01:10 PM
strike 1

read the forum rules sweetie ;)

Dod
30-07-06, 09:15 PM
I have recently lost my license because of my nova clocking 134 on the police unmarked car ive got 2 years to make my nova faster coz next time I don?t plan to stop lol

Really, you're so cool. Buy a Saxo, it'd suit you better.

inushmiah
31-07-06, 12:45 AM
nova is the 1 an only

dannyb
31-07-06, 01:43 AM
There was a article in Practical performance car magazine a couple of months ago about twin engined cars built on a budget!
If you want a twin engined vehicle to outrun Police, best bet could be a Chinook.

bunter
31-07-06, 02:00 AM
hmm after reading that first post all i have to say is:

if you dont intend on stopping for the police and youve already been clocked at 134 why dont you just not bother coming back on the road? what a ****ing waste of space mate, you dodnt even seem to realise the damage and loss of life you could cause. the police who, are mostly fools, are there to do a job and keep the roadsa safe from pneises like you.

as for making a twin engined nova, i really dont think you have the brains for driving let alone perfecting a peice of machinery like that so dream on.....

cheshiresport
31-07-06, 04:52 PM
hmm after reading that first post all i have to say is:

if you dont intend on stopping for the police and youve already been clocked at 134 why dont you just not bother coming back on the road? what a ****ing waste of space mate, you dodnt even seem to realise the damage and loss of life you could cause. the police who, are mostly fools, are there to do a job and keep the roadsa safe from pneises like you.

as for making a twin engined nova, i really dont think you have the brains for driving let alone perfecting a peice of machinery like that so dream on.....

Well said, people like this give us all a bad name

Philsutton
31-07-06, 04:59 PM
how the **** do you expect to keep the rear seats in with an engine there lmao, drag on a trailer?

I dont think you are intelligent enough to build one even if someone were to draw out pictures with big crayons. Me an a few toehrs built a rear engine nova in about a day but that was just thrown together wouldnt go in a straight line an fell about after 3 hours of hard abuse lol. Would take a lot of work to make one that was 1. safe 2. Did what you wanted ot do.

JSeymour
31-07-06, 07:16 PM
inushmiah what nova did you have i my have seen it.

2.0T i think will be a better bet if you want to outrun police gta style.haha

you sound like like a normal pompy mush.lol

mad-driver
31-07-06, 07:46 PM
inushmiah what nova did you have i my have seen it.

2.0T i think will be a better bet if you want to outrun police gta style.haha

you sound like like a normal pompy mush.lol

I like how one minute you seem to praise his stupidity, then change your mind;)

draper
31-07-06, 07:53 PM
how the **** do you expect to keep the rear seats in with an engine there lmao, drag on a trailer?

lol lol lol

JSeymour
31-07-06, 08:31 PM
I like how one minute you seem to praise his stupidity, then change your mind;)

nope didnt change my mind;)

Dod
31-07-06, 10:39 PM
As said, you give people like us bad names and give the Nova a Chav Reputation. BUY A SAXO.

tappingt
31-07-06, 10:59 PM
stop over reacting its his problem if he wants to go 134mph. and give him some advice this isnt a school no one needs telling off.

Dod
31-07-06, 11:03 PM
Right, what about when he plows through a foot path filled with school kids or smashes head on into a car full of innocent people just trying to get home, who's problem is it then?

My advice, grow up.

womble sri
31-07-06, 11:22 PM
i am so bored of threads turning out in a gay argument about driving like ****s, drunk, on drugs, mods undeclared ect yeah they make your premiums go up and yeah they give you a bad name but thats never gonna change because the uk is full of ****s that wil do it forever. give him some advice as everone knows they do it just dont like to admit it.

JSeymour
01-08-06, 08:20 AM
Right, what about when he plows through a foot path filled with school kids or smashes head on into a car full of innocent people just trying to get home, who's problem is it then?

My advice, grow up.

The chances are he wasnt doing 135mph in rush hour traffic!!

how many footpaths do you get next to motorwayslol

dod-what gives the nova a 'chav' rep is 1.0/1.2 getting ragged around town.

boredbloke
01-08-06, 08:51 AM
lmao at this thread,

dude that thinks one day his car will fly... Regal is the only company I know that made the twin engined nova that actually ran safely.... but by the sounds of it you've one hell of alot of growing up to do first...

Around a track is the only place to race,
do you really think that once you've outrun one police car that another won't follow, and do you really think you could possibly outrun this police cars without putting anyone else in danger?

Last accident I see was a bmw (slightly more tough than a nova...) was doing 128 clipped another car lost control and jumper the barrier on the mway caused an 18 yr pretty blonde to be torn into three pieces and spread about 80metres apart, 8 lives all gone that day cos someone thought it was "cool" to speed....

And seymour any time some f'king idiot speeds about in a nova its gets noticed and still drags the rep of the nova back through the mud

Austin_Nova16
01-08-06, 09:03 AM
I'm sure most on here with a 2ltr xe motor have done over that speed... well everyone I know with one has anyway....
They really are just too easy to get up to these sorts of speeds.
I'm not talking about doing it on an A-road in rush hour, but maybe on the Motorway at night etc.

If you want to make the car faster for 1/4 etc take a look at GazD's spec off of mig...

Stuart
01-08-06, 09:23 AM
Regal NEVER MADE THE TWIN ENGINE NOVA!!!!!!!! eds did in germany and then regal pimp it as their own.

DI4BLO
01-08-06, 09:40 AM
Its not the fact that he is unsafe or could injure others doing high speeds. (which he could)

It's the fact that any C**t can drive at that speed, my dog could stick his paw on the peddle till it reaches super speed. Not what classes as a skill or even cool in my book. But i'm a boring old fart.

Know, make flaming monkeys shoot out your **** ?, then i'll read with more interest and may even been impressed.

Gunzi
01-08-06, 09:54 AM
EDS built the boostbeast twin engined nova which covered the 0-60 in 2.83 secs and has ~700bhp between the 2 engines.

I think your ban will put things into perspective about speeding, sounds like you did it on a busy M27 for the coppers to tag you. I can't see the point in the gun-ho attitude "fu(k the coppers I'm going to build something that'll out run them" then they come knocking at your door the next day with cuffs and stuff you in the back of a meat wagon.

Do what you like to your motor, there are plenty of ways to make it quicker. You can have a powerful car and enjoy the speed it gives you, but not drive like a c0ck.

DI4BLO
01-08-06, 10:08 AM
If your only in portsmouth why not join goodwood MC for the price of a speeding fine then rag the nips off your car round a track with recorded times etc.

craig green
01-08-06, 10:46 AM
By all means build a proper-quick Nova.

But wouldnt it make sense to drive it safely & carry on enjoying it legally with a license semi-intact?

Like the owners of most LET/XE Nova's on here.:cuckoo:

Lucky Luke!
01-08-06, 11:57 AM
Don't worry, getting banned will put it all into perspective. Like anyone else on here who has been banned, you soon get tired of having to walk / bike / train or bus everywhere, then all you can think about is how you wish you hadn't driven like a cock and how when you get your license back you will drive so carefully cos you don't wanna go through that again. Although he does sound like the sort of c**t that would drive on a ban cos he thinks he's invinsible and then kill someone and spend the next ten years being ass raped by a big jamaican man called marcel! Time to stop watching fast and furious mate, life aint really like that!

Matt2107
01-08-06, 12:35 PM
Anyone see the news about the A34??

It is "the" main road through oxfordshire apart from the M1.
I saw the footage on the news and its made me think twice about speeding.
It was closed nearly all night, the accident happened early afternoon and they had no idea how many were in one car even at 8pm as they hadn't been able to remove it from underneath a car transporter.

Could you even imagine being trapped under there and being completely powerless?