PDA

View Full Version : this site!

Anonymous
05-10-00, 10:21 AM
this site is sharbite! you wanna see the state of the rs2000 site, far better than this sorry state of affairs. Shabs You frickin paki joiner (Ahmed Ashed) fuck off home you foriegn import, and Storey u winnit flusher go back to scouser land, get a job (or sign on) and sort your life out. Sam Richardson, well what can I say you punk! Go get laid ugly ****

Anonymous
05-10-00, 11:44 AM
Hey whats the address for the RS2000 site?

Anonymous
05-10-00, 11:57 AM
Who's this rent boy? Obviously pissed cos he has a small tadger. Wasa matter? been dumped by your boy friend? - The worlds first gay virgin.

If you think your that hard, put you address and phone number down. I'm sure the above will show how much they appreciate your comments.

Anonymous
05-10-00, 12:00 PM
So what's the problem "Me Again"...PMT, small penis? Sounds like you got some real problems - stop taking those hormone pills. Instead of being a tit you'll grow some! And while I'm on a roll - "Go Get Laid you Ugly ****..?" Hmmm that's a good one..remind everyone to say that when they find out where you live. I think you'll be the ugly one mate!

Anonymous
05-10-00, 12:01 PM
So what's the problem "Me Again"...PMT, small penis? Sounds like you got some real problems - stop taking those hormone pills. Instead of being a tit you'll grow some! And while I'm on a roll - "Go Get Laid you Ugly ****..?" Hmmm that's a good one..remind everyone to say that when they find out where you live. I think you'll be the ugly one mate!

Anonymous
05-10-00, 02:40 PM
Go weld up your cream cheesers rotten back end, you racist natzi bastard. RS2000 more like Arse of 2000.

Anonymous
05-10-00, 06:31 PM
Get a fucking life, you don't like this site....simple don't use it. get a job?? got one how do you think i afford the car? you are the one on here at 10.20am, so more likely that u r the one with no job, and who would employ you with your racist attitude?and rs2000?? hahaha i kill them no probs. eat em for breakfast, they could'nt pull the skin off a rice pudding!
don't comment unless u r willing to put contact details, you ignorant little prick.

Anonymous
05-10-00, 06:32 PM
If thats what owning an rs2000 does to you I`m glad I don`t! Are all rs2000 owners wankers or is it just the minority?

Anonymous
05-10-00, 10:17 PM
k, hands up if you want me to fuck around wit that site ??

Anonymous
05-10-00, 11:49 PM
Rs 2000's r shite...Why u ask, one simple reason -FORD!
Fast Only Rolling Downhill
Found On Russian Dump
-FORD backwards DROF= Driver Returns On Foot

UR JUST A MASSIV WANKA GO GIV URSELF A BLOWJOB "ME AGAIN" U GEORGE MICHEAL IDLISING TWAT FACE ARSHOLE..OH SORRY UR NOT AN ARSHOLE..U LOOK LIKE AN ARSHOLE

Anonymous
06-10-00, 06:29 PM
OHH AND BY THE WAY MATE TOUR A DICKHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(well noone else told him)

Anonymous
07-10-00, 07:24 PM
care to meet up and say it to my face mr anonymous?

Anonymous
09-10-00, 10:37 AM
Yeh you frickin dick licker. Shab's is quality don't take the piss. You should fuck off you racist bastard. I know who you are and where you live so watch it!