PDA

View Full Version : wip?

c'2.0lrt
29-07-06, 09:08 AM
jus wanted some views on how im doing,jus got manifold and inner wing to do then she'll be on the road?http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g263/cookies25/Image001.jpg

ade
29-07-06, 09:20 AM
looks nice - I would have gone for different colour aloys myself though - dark colours only really work on contrast with light bodywork - or change away from low profile tyres. Delock it?

c'2.0lrt
29-07-06, 09:23 AM
i put anthracite wheels on the mrs dark blue corsa it looked nice so did mine in a mattalic black looks good when the sun shines on them,was thinking bout getting rid of handles too? or would this be too much?

ade
29-07-06, 09:28 AM
handles are always a sticking point with nova owners - smooth the whole door - how do you get in? You can use little push buttons to pop soleniods ( like on the TVR's) - thats what most do - but you need to have a backup plan if the battery goes dead - especially if youve smoothed your boot! Also - how do you (or fire brigade) get in if you have a side impact?

You could try smoothed handles - like vectra or audi ones - seen them on a nova and theyre sweet. I think you can buy kits from supernovas.

draper
29-07-06, 09:52 AM
and interior, even if its just a GSi/GTE interior, as for doors im using a variation on the vectra theme for mine

craig green
29-07-06, 12:44 PM
Looks nice. Need to work on the gap between bumper & grille.

Maybe take another pic with the fr wheel facing another direction (makes sus look high).

Nice motor!

c'2.0lrt
29-07-06, 01:53 PM
haven't put front shocks on yet so yeah she is high,trying to source some black interior dash door cards trim etc...its a not very nice grey at moment? was thinking of having skirts and bottom of bumpers the same colour as wheels?if i did de lock and handle id put button somewhere other dif to under mirror? and look in to a back up source?still have to bolt bumper on properly to close gap to grill?