PDA

View Full Version : Fse Power Boost Valve Help!!

Anonymous
06-02-01, 08:56 AM
I bought a power boost valve yesterday and although i have an idea how to fit it, the instructions supplied are shite so if any one knows how to fit one to a Kplate Gsi engine the info would be much appreciated and does anyone know what sort of bhp it might be with a K&N57i,Scorpion Exhaust,superchipped and now this fse pbv aswell?
E-mail me at anthony_beales@alliedtelesyn.com , Cheers

Anonymous
06-02-01, 09:01 AM
If you bought the one specifically for your motor, there should be an adaptor that bolts on in place of the original regulator on the fuel rail. Run a pipe from this, and then conectthe fuel return as well. If there is a vacum pipe you`ll need that as well, so that the fuel rate rises.
Your unlikely to really get the most benefit from all of your mods together unless you get it set up properly.

Anonymous
06-02-01, 09:32 AM
It has three pipes the return tank hose, the fuel rail one and a breather but, wheres the fuel rail on my motor is it the bit that the injectors come off? (this is what stumped me cause the haynes dont say nothing about a fuel rail)Cheers for help!

Anonymous
06-02-01, 11:52 AM
Yes it is the rail where the injectors come off of. You should see the original one on there facing backwards.

Anonymous
06-02-01, 03:14 PM
I've got an FSE boost valve now and before I took it to the rolling road, it was running fine, but now it is massively overfueling!!!! and the car has major flatspots!!! I'm going to have to get it setup properly again!!!

Anonymous
06-02-01, 04:48 PM
Cheers Lads!!!!