PDA

View Full Version : for fcuk sake

nova-lyf
24-07-06, 07:50 PM
just got back off holiday yesterday beautiful hot weather in the new forest camping with the missus

as i said got back yesterday to find that my house had been robbed:mad:- i lost my laptop my ps2 my telly dvd player but that i dont really care about the cxxnxs
had also broke into my garage niked my one nove(which was rotten)
and both my xes but strangly left the 8v.

i mean why would the take the time to lift the engines in they are bloody heavy and leave the seh?

its no one near me cause they wouldnt do they could poss be gypos?had the police round done all finger printin on the house did a lot of ummin and arrin and buggered off:thumb:

so really if anyone heres of two xes and a nova goin silly cheap in the midlands just be warycause they myt be mine

after this its eft me a little dis heartened so i might be givin up my valver proj- i still have my race shell left but dont no weather i should just sell it and the other bits and bobs just to try and and make some money as this has left me brassic.
cheers for listenin to my rant just needed to blow off some steam:cry:

richi
24-07-06, 08:00 PM
well sorry to here about it, big kick in the nuts but look on the bright side................insurance man!!!!!! dont u mean u had a ps3 stolen and ur brand new laptop!! dont forget about ur plasma tv!!! look on the bright side and lie lke feck!!!!

Iain
24-07-06, 08:09 PM
^ Ummm......

That sucks mate, keep an eye out for your XEs for sale. :(

Jack
24-07-06, 08:16 PM
well sorry to here about it, big kick in the nuts but look on the bright side................insurance man!!!!!! dont u mean u had a ps3 stolen and ur brand new laptop!! dont forget about ur plasma tv!!! look on the bright side and lie lke feck!!!!
I always wondered why home and contents insurance was so expensive; now I know, thanks.

draper
24-07-06, 08:23 PM
expensive ?? mines only 86 a year and im insured upto 25k

Phil_G
24-07-06, 08:41 PM
twenty five K is **** all on content insurance!

comisserations chap - hope you get it sorted!

draper
24-07-06, 08:43 PM
thats more than enough to replace my stuff, unless i add my golf clubs, playstation 8 and priceless artwork

RJM25R
24-07-06, 09:37 PM
My missus has got more than ?25k worth of clothes and shoes......

Geth
24-07-06, 10:08 PM
^^ Who needs that many clothes? Women are weird lol

That really sucks mate. I had my house robbed about a month and had to go through the whole finger printing lark. I had a digi camera, a PSP and a few other bits and bobs taken but luckily he/she/they didn't think to look in the garage. I'm still pissed off about the whole thing now and I know I would have been really devasted if they started taking things from the garage, so I really do feel for you mate.

And as for the insurance, I wouldn't go over the top but put a claim in for a couple PS2 games that you want or something like that. They aren't as likely to ask for receipts/bank statements for proof of purchase as you could have easily bought them with cash.

shy witness
24-07-06, 10:20 PM
thats disgusting mate

i hate thiefs.......hope you mannage to get a bit back on your insurance or wotever

and maybee even they will cath the bastids

Stuart
24-07-06, 10:22 PM
looks like they stole your spelling and typing skills too.

RJM25R
24-07-06, 10:26 PM
I'm getting married in January-she wants to spend ?15k on that!

Nova_Houch7
25-07-06, 02:42 AM
Not good matey, had my house robbed cuple time, old house they nicked mums jewellery, which was over 30,000 worth from her aunt.... and the house we in now, they tried to steal my car, didnt succeed tho, broke into the garage tho

L

muzzy
25-07-06, 01:03 PM
must be gutting to come home to that. they must have had some amount of time to nick all that.

someone stole my old nova took it for a spin wrecked the driveshaft, then put it back outside my house and took my 6x9's, cd's, 3 fags, 3 lighters and a pen.

Nova_Houch7
25-07-06, 01:06 PM
must be gutting to come home to that. they must have had some amount of time to nick all that.

someone stole my old nova took it for a spin wrecked the driveshaft, then put it back outside my house and took my 6x9's, cd's, 3 fags, 3 lighters and a pen.

you actuly knew how many fags they took, and the fact they took a pen lmao lol

L

Nova_Houch7
25-07-06, 01:08 PM
looks like they stole your spelling and tying skills too.

*Cough* ty "P" ing skills *Cough*

Maybe check spelling after typing too, or is it cause you're such a fast Typer lol;)

L

muzzy
25-07-06, 01:12 PM
there was only 3 left lol yeh they took a pen which wasnt even mine!

Nova_Houch7
25-07-06, 01:20 PM
there was only 3 left lol yeh they took a pen which wasnt even mine!

Ahhh thats alright then if it wasnt yours...was it just a standrad Biro, if so wat colour? lol;)

L

Stuart
25-07-06, 02:13 PM
meh a small typo VS typing like a retard.....

muzzy
25-07-06, 02:18 PM
it was a blue one, was quite nice as well

worst thing was after seeing the car window smashed and half my stuff gone, i wanted a fag.....but since they stole them too no such luck

SRlew
25-07-06, 02:50 PM
really am gutted for you mate!!

RJM25R, 15k on a wedding!!

RJM25R
25-07-06, 05:14 PM
Lew, i've spent over ?15k on f*cking NOVA's in the 10 years I've been with her, so she reckons it's payback.... I had to agree to get married in Jan as a condition of buying K95.....

draper
25-07-06, 06:19 PM
Lew, i've spent over ?15k on f*cking NOVA's in the 10 years I've been with her, so she reckons it's payback.... I had to agree to get married in Jan as a condition of buying K95.....

mug lol

i dont need anything more than 25k cover so why should i pay for more ? ive only just got my own place so havent got top of the range everything.....yet, cant afford to buy decent stuff cuz im trying to save to buy a house and a nova !!

kevo16v
25-07-06, 06:31 PM
Sorry to hear it mate, hope you find the little cum gullets!

Nath
25-07-06, 06:35 PM
really sorry to hear this mate, ill keep my eye out around the Walsall area for your stuff.

Mazz
26-07-06, 02:51 PM
Sorry to hear that dude, you must be gutted :(
Wheres about are you in the midlands?