PDA

View Full Version : windows

Anonymous
20-06-01, 06:24 PM
has anybody hade to change thier front windscreen??? mines has developed a crack in it and i was wondering how to fix it and how much it will cost

thanx

Ballsy

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

Anonymous
20-06-01, 07:32 PM
yeah i had to rplace my windscreen. cost me ?50 for glass and fitted oh and it has the green/blue sunvisor tint built into it at the top aswell. may have to wait for the glass to come in though. this was from autowindscreens

Anonymous
20-06-01, 07:38 PM
that aint a bad price,as mines got thaasands of chips in it on the drivers side,and annoy me at nite

Anonymous
20-06-01, 10:37 PM
i did it myself :D i recomend you get someone else to do it though because its a very tricky job. your meant to buy a new seal aswell and these are about ?40 from Vauxall :o

-
Novaking, immature? :o i dont know what you mean...

Anonymous
21-06-01, 10:00 AM
well you dont "need" to get a new seal. i got mine done at a nearly dodgy place and i really wish i replaced the screen with the tinted one it had coz i cant stand the ordinary clear one. it took him about 15 mins to change it. ?50 (without recipt) or ?60 (with) hee hee i wonder what i did?

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
21-06-01, 05:09 PM
how long did u have to wait to get it, and do u have a contact number for them please brailer

Thanx

Ballsy

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)