PDA

View Full Version : Seen

Mr_C
13-07-06, 10:02 PM
Does anyyone know that yellow nova with the massiv spoiler on it, I'm sure a lad called Adam F owned it. Well if he still has it .... does he live in or near the village Hurworth near Darlington.... or has someone else bought it ? Saw it tonight thats all when were on me way to football. If the lad who has it is on here I wouldn't mind a closer look at it ..... Sorted Car :thumb:

Mike
14-07-06, 08:29 AM
Nova.. Massive spoiler... Adam F... (shouts)....Taxi for Adam lol lol :thumb:

Matt2107
14-07-06, 08:57 AM
Think it was on ebay not long ago so probably new owner.

novamadman
14-07-06, 01:20 PM
Nova.. Massive spoiler... Adam F... (shouts)....Taxi for Adam lol lol :thumb:

lmao, i think i seen him at mc donalds the other night :roll:

Nova_Houch7
14-07-06, 01:25 PM
lol Mc donalds, mind u i drive thru there sumtimes, but to get food not to hang in the car park, n if i do park in there, then ill park at an angle so less chavs can park in there

L

General Baxter
14-07-06, 01:59 PM
you on about F456 BAX?

19" alloys
wide arch kit,
rear lights in the spolier?
2L 16v engine

Nova_Houch7
14-07-06, 02:11 PM
If it is that one then yes it was recently sold....MJ's old nova, but he wasnt one who built it, MJ jus did the touch ups to get it bak to its original condition

L

Mr_C
14-07-06, 08:35 PM
lol sorry, i think it looks smart for a bodykit, it doesn't have any back lights or where they should be it was yellow like the body work. My nova's not like that before you all think it is. Anyways its a nice lookin car, and just saw it near to where i live :)

Mr_C
16-07-06, 01:35 PM
Seen again at Teeside Park last night. Its got lights (look like punto ones) just underneath the spoiler. I think its the MJ's one as i found a pick of it on here before.

novaco
16-07-06, 08:46 PM
i thought it was being broken?

valvercorsa
16-07-06, 11:06 PM
is the kid driving around in it :confused:

he bought it and said he owned a paint shop and was strippin and and rebuilding it lol he looked like a chav

he is ment to be coming back to buy wheels and ice.

Mr_C
16-07-06, 11:45 PM
Nope it looks in ok condition from the back.... when i saw the front at teeside park other night it looked abit rough but it was dark. Its got like blade style multi spokes on it ... silver ones. It looks alrite.... what was the lads name out of interest?