PDA

View Full Version : Newbie! (kind of)

Lucky Luke!
07-07-06, 02:47 PM
Well i'm kinda new, i keep posting so i thought you should all know who i am!

My name is Luke and i work for a car audio installers in a little town called Lowestoft. I have a J plate Nova originally a 1.2 Merit but its got a 1.6 engine in it digi dash etc just looking for the finishing parts now!

Just finished a driving ban so looking to get back on the road soon then i can come to some meets and stuff which will be good!

I like to mess about with cars and that enjoy my music and just generally having a good time.

Anyways look forward to speaking to you guys and will be asking for your help in doing my car so i'm sure you'll hear plenty from me!

Bye for now!!!

BigStan
07-07-06, 03:02 PM
Hello there and welcome !

The Simps
07-07-06, 03:56 PM
Almost nice to meet a local lad!

I'm in norwich.

Simps.

Lucky Luke!
07-07-06, 04:06 PM
Ah thats cool, i saw the fella from ipswich didnt realise there was one closer! on the off chance do you have any nova spares would be useful seems your close!

The Simps
07-07-06, 04:10 PM
Got a shed full of odds n sods! What sort of thing are you after?

Simps.

Lucky Luke!
07-07-06, 05:07 PM
Simps this is what i'm after

http://www.novaload.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65034

thanks mate!!

draper
07-07-06, 05:15 PM
just dont go selling the nova for a while, gotta finish (aka start) my rebuild first !!

Lucky Luke!
07-07-06, 05:26 PM
Dont worry i gotta finish mine first! i'm gonna call it the re-birth project! it was okay, then it got hit :mad:, then i got banned :mad: :mad: and then its just sat on my drive since november. i live on a farm as well so its covered in so much sh*t! Not to worry though, i'm gonna try and source the parts and then do a magical re birth over a week! couldnt resist doing my digi dash though, you gotta love it! i'll try and get some pics up tonight!

novabex
08-07-06, 11:39 AM
Welcome :)

Stuart
08-07-06, 11:47 AM
hmmmmm a little too much advertising with a lack of contribution to the site mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

Have a little chat with Dan before pimping anymore