PDA

View Full Version : wheels and tyres

Anonymous
20-05-01, 11:06 AM
why am i so fucking dumb that i cant work out if my 13" wheels will fit without mods?
didnt sumbody write a guide or sumthing?
i cant be botherd to read it anyways i think id rather ask u lot coz u probably havent herd this Q before.
so will they fit if i have metal duscaps on?
what if the wheels slighly catch? will i have to take my duscaps off or can i mod the dustcaps by skimming them down a bit (like get them machined down profesionaly)

what happens if sumbody wants to nick them? (the wheels or the dustcaps?)

the car is a 1.0 merit with green graphics down the side (do the graphics make any diffrence to wheel clearance as the vinal is quite thick and it wraps under the back arch lips.

cya

I AM THE POOCH MASTER FEEEEEEEL MY POOCH POUCH!!!!!!!;D

P:):)CHY@NOVALOAD.ORG.UK

Anonymous
20-05-01, 11:16 AM
me thinks your are pissed or tripping!

but to prevent em from being nicked weld em on

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
20-05-01, 02:23 PM
hello im new to the modifying scene , just passed my test and baught my first car. i want some advice but i dont think i'll bother asking on here incase i get sum know it all pr?ck leave a post taking the piss out of me. I bet you he just fekkin knew all he knows bout cars cos he was born with it all implnted in his brain. Where ever you go theres always one tw@t ain't there.
dont get me wrong i like a good laff but theres some things that shouldnt be said.

X-(

Anonymous
20-05-01, 02:37 PM
john its obvious if a post is utter bollox or not and if its a genuine question then it gets a proper answer. you may get a piss taker or two but on the whole a proper question gets a proper answer. so john chillout and ask if you get a problem

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
20-05-01, 03:23 PM
cam, do you think this post was necessary?
i dont think it is rite that sum pr?ck posts msg's making peeps feel unwelcome, it aint his site to b doing that is it?

Anonymous
20-05-01, 03:25 PM
you getting at me there??

Anonymous
20-05-01, 08:59 PM
no m8 i am just asking your opinion

Anonymous
21-05-01, 08:40 AM
just out of intrest. just coz youe new to this do you think everyone is out to take the piss out of you?? its a simple fact of life that some piss taking/banta happens but if its a proper question then you should most times get a proper answer, unless you post things like on the timing belt post saying "thats just the way it is, some things will never change". that can annoy the person posting it just like it would more than likely annoy you.

basicly what im saying is treat people on here how you'd like to be treated and things should be fine.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous
21-05-01, 09:52 PM
:D chill all

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk

Anonymous
22-05-01, 02:17 PM
i think what hes getting at is the same old questions being asked over and over again

how many times has the wheels thing been brought up?

fair enough sumpeeps dont know everything there is to know but it gets very tireing answering the wheels question over and over again.

that and the other posts like how fast is my 1.4
etc etc

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
22-05-01, 02:22 PM
i think what hes getting at is the same old questions being asked over and over again

how many times has the wheels thing been brought up?

fair enough sumpeeps dont know everything there is to know, but it gets very tireing answering the wheels question over and over again.

that and the other posts like how fast is my 1.4
etc etc

if your new then i sugest you read the articals page and flick through the forum backdated pages to see if your question has been asked b4

everybodys here to help but at the end ov the day the only peeps taking the piss are the ones who wont look back in the old pages or look in the artical pages 1st, coz they cant be botherd.

a little sense goes a long way

they may think there just asking a "new" question, most message boards have sum sort ov FAQ page i am starting to make one up for the site to try to stop these posts cropping back up week after week

which is better for everybody as far as im consernd

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
22-05-01, 07:21 PM
cambridge, im just saying that its not right to take the p155 , what i said in the timing belt thing was not offensive to anyone and i doubt that whoever posted it felt stupid because of the somment i made. i now come to ask you the question, are you having a go at me ??