PDA

View Full Version : SQUARE WHEELS + TYRES

Anonymous
10-05-01, 10:55 AM
anyone know where i get a set or how to make some, i was thinking they might help slow my car down as replacing the shite standard brakes is just to easy. any ones welcome to send me a private e-mail if u dont want anyone finding out the contacts for square wheel distributors - u secrets safe with me ;)

Anonymous
10-05-01, 06:44 PM
make your own like this - remove all air from tyres, then drop your car from a height of about 1500 meters 4 times, each time be sure to rotate all the wheels 90 degrees each.

Anonymous
10-05-01, 08:07 PM
gsi brakes arnt that bad you really got a gsi???
or are you fibber?

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
11-05-01, 10:00 AM
yes av got a gsi and the brakes r shite!, there deffo on my list next for changing, i was racing a mate in his astra sri the other day, doin about 120 just behind and we were approchin a round about which i had fuckin forgot about! hit the brakes and it was like nothin was there still doin 110 and about to go into the back of him so i swerved away went the wrong way round the roundabout and dodged a coulpe of truck up another road.....what a buzz! :D

Anonymous
11-05-01, 12:12 PM
do u have any pads left on em or brake fluid, mabey some air in it

Anonymous
11-05-01, 12:43 PM
The pads r new i might try bleedin the brakes over the weekend but i dont think they need done.