PDA

View Full Version : so how much is it worth really?.......

jamie gsi16v
06-07-06, 02:04 PM
i think iv had my fun out of the nova and put it up for sale on ebay, keep having emails saying what would u take cash to end but i dont exactly no, i tell them to make me an offer and they never get back to me? just thort id ask on here to see what people really think its worth as u all appreciate these cars n dont say its worth **** all cuz its just a ****ty little nova!!!

added ebay link so you can see full spec and picture.

cheers in advance people, jamie:thumb:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&item=170005362777&rd =1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&item=170005362777&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1)

Mike
06-07-06, 02:07 PM
nice! should go for an easy ?2.2/2.5k id iamgine!

How did you make that centre consol above the heater knobs! Iwants one lol

jamie gsi16v
06-07-06, 02:13 PM
well it fetched 3100 last time on ebay (a week ago) but my reserve was higher as i wanted more really, but then iv had offers for 5 grand cars etc so im wondering how much its actually worth? i think 2.2-2.5 is a lil low dont you, use your annitiative and make a pod if u want one, i did.

Mike
06-07-06, 02:15 PM
all the turbo'd ones ive seen on ebay were only at about that (?2.2/2.5k)

Dont want to give aaway any secrets do you!

novamadman
06-07-06, 05:13 PM
all the turbo'd ones ive seen on ebay were only at about that (?2.2/2.5k)

Dont want to give aaway any secrets do you!

its a lot better than most average nova turbos which make that.

its worth a lot of money but like most things, the higher the price the more limited you are to find a buyer as thers few people will pay big money for a nova no matter of the spec e.t.c

i would say 4k would be strong money for it

shane

-Bruce-
06-07-06, 05:22 PM
Its worth alot more than 2k i say. I would say 4k!! You dont want to sell it if its going to go for below 4k, as its not realy that much money for a car!!

It looks like a nice car and in good condition so good luck selling it.

I will be in the same situation as you in afew months wanting to sell my GTE and asking alot in comparison to other novas lol

Bruce

Mike
06-07-06, 05:25 PM
its a lot better than most average nova turbos which make that.

its worth a lot of money but like most things, the higher the price the more limited you are to find a buyer as thers few people will pay big money for a nova no matter of the spec e.t.c

i would say 4k would be strong money for it

shane

True yeah i suppose, didnt think of it like really. And the fact of i dont own a LET so not really aware of the prices as ive not really looked at them :confused:

Rexy
06-07-06, 05:38 PM
as much of a nice nova as it is, At teh end of the Day its still a nova. its worth what somebody will pay. You've had the fun putting work into it and driving it and modifying it. Best way to make ??? on cars like that is to prob break them. Only a hardcore nova lover would be mad enough to pay over 2k for a nova. But if they are a Hardcore nova lover then 9 times out of 10 they will build there own. Just my 2p really

I sold my Mint baller of a shell with fresh respray for ?600ish thats with an engine.

Adam
06-07-06, 06:52 PM
nice! should go for an easy ?2.2/2.5k id iamgine!
Lol, a standard LET engine alone is probably worth at least 1k.

As already said, most LET novas(without all the engine mods etc etc) go for around 2k on ebay.

I'd say yours is worth a lot more than that, but as Rexy said, i dont think anywill is willing to pay its true value.

Stoo
06-07-06, 07:20 PM
I didnt get wat i wanted for mine and broke it!

Im on track to make about 5k!

Rick Draper
06-07-06, 07:21 PM
Worth more in bits than someone is willing to pay for it whole?

jamie gsi16v
07-07-06, 12:19 AM
cheers for the opinions guys, one thing i wont do is break it, if it doesnt sell i have a little something planned involving the floorpan of a cali turbo!!

leemh1234
07-07-06, 01:31 AM
you'll struggle to get ?3.5k for it.cuz at the end of the day you can buy a scobby for ?3.5-4k and you'll have more reliable power and 4wd.and it wont wheel spin all day long like a let nova will.but it depends who's bidding and how much they want it.say ?3-3.5k buy it now see how you go with that.if not try total vauxhall maxpower revs fast car in there for sale section...but thats my 2pence worth mate

RJM25R
07-07-06, 08:08 AM
TBH i don't think you'll get more than ?3500 because people think they can build one for that sort of money....