PDA

View Full Version : ebay con

toby.d
05-07-06, 05:46 PM
i recently purchused a head gasket set for my corsa sri off the net( i no its not a nova but im sellin it soon to buy a project nova) last sunday and its now wednesday and i have no sight of it.
i paid 6quid for next day delivery and its now been three days.if it is not here by tomoro i will have to go purchus one from a shop and i no it will cost me more but there is nothing i can do.
i want to just ask if anyone has brought something from the user name of
' cossieboyz '
off ebay before. i fort they were dodgy as they are obviously cossie owners.anyway i will just claim my money back and go swallow my balls when goin into a shop to pay the bill.hope it wont be too much over what i paid before.

slammed saloon
05-07-06, 05:59 PM
if it doesnt turn up mate just go to your local motor factors and buy a gasket set, i think my one for my old sr was like 16 wuid with bolts too :thumb:

Jack
05-07-06, 08:45 PM
We really need a spell checker lol

Have you contacted the seller?

Geth
05-07-06, 09:49 PM
I would advice to contact the seller first. Quite often when things don't turn up there has been a genuine problem. A lot of people are trying to run reputable businesses on ebay these days and depend on their positive feedback. Get in touch and if they are being w*nkers report and neg them.

wings
06-07-06, 01:08 AM
if you paid over paypal put a cliam in and after 30days if he hasnt responed to the email paypal sent him on why the product hasnt arived paypal gose into his bank and sends you your money back, i did it with a phone.

slammed saloon
06-07-06, 08:48 AM
pmsl whats wuid?!?! must have been half asleep when i wrote that :thumb:

toby.d
06-07-06, 10:33 AM
yeah iv contacted the bloke 2 times now.its gettin on my nerves. got me old dear to go get me one today.im fed up with waiting, and if it doesnt turn up i will claim through ebay and report him, if it does turn up it saves me hassle next time when i get my nova ported.thanks guys