PDA

View Full Version : england are out now, your oppinions if you care!

philly
01-07-06, 06:49 PM
well what utter dogs danglies.

that ref made some well shoddy calls althroug out the game.
england played there hearts out and deserved a win, and with 10 men too

General Baxter
01-07-06, 06:51 PM
Well Played Lads Well Played

draper
01-07-06, 07:45 PM
i think we still played better the portugal with only 10 men !! but when it went to penalities i took refuse at the bar !!!

General Baxter
01-07-06, 07:46 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41835000/jpg/_41835948_rooneystamp203.jpg

that will give you something to roll about on the floor for lol

Mr_C
01-07-06, 07:46 PM
Friggin Ref to be honest its cos he was an Argie. Carra's pelly should of counted. Then it would of all changed.

General Baxter
01-07-06, 07:59 PM
oh no he pulled my shirt, i must roll around holding my head lol

judo-chop
http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/fifa/gen/fifa/20060701/i/2311046149.jpg

Iain
01-07-06, 08:17 PM
lol @ the pics

Can't say football affects me in the slightest so... Oh well :)

SRlew
01-07-06, 08:19 PM
oh no he pulled my shirt, i must roll around holding my head lol

judo-chop
http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/fifa/gen/fifa/20060701/i/2311046149.jpg

lol

Adam
01-07-06, 08:54 PM
Ripped Off.

Rooney shouldn't even of been booked, he just stumbled backwards.

Phil_G
01-07-06, 10:23 PM
now theyre out, perhaps those flag weilding ****nuts can pull those pieces of tat off their cars.

Especially now that half of them are either shreaded (or just two plastic sticks as I saw today)

meh...

Adam
02-07-06, 12:28 AM
Lol, a house down the road from me had about 5 england flags on the outside walls.
Soon as Ronaldo scored his penalty, the house owner was out with the ladder taking the flags down lol

draper
02-07-06, 12:53 AM
hahahahahahhah

Lee
02-07-06, 02:02 AM
Im not surprised in the slightest that we're out, and to be honest im surprised we got this far due to the half ****d performance of the team!

Lets put something into perspective for a second! The average player on that field yesterday earns more a week than most of us will see in a year, and that doesnt include bonuses, promotional deals and sponsorship contracts. Basically, we're talking a SERIOUS amount of money, money that, if spent elsewhere, could probably cure a lot of terminal diseases.

And what do we get for this enormous wad of cash? A half ****d performance and a load of excuses. How much does a Heart surgeon, for example, earn compared to your average world class england player? A fook site less, and they cant stand in front of a press conference after killing 3 people on the slab and say 'I'm sorry theyre dead but im off form, but i did my best' Why? because he'll lose his job and get his knackers sued off by the families of the deceased, and also because he has a bit more passion for the job in hand i imagine.

Frank Lampard had no worries while doing his repeated Johnny Wilkinson impression, hoofing the ball over the bar repeatedly. Oh no, his main worry at that particular time was probably what colour leather to order for his 4th Aston Martin.

And the penalties?! What a farce! These boys are supposed to be PROFESSIONAL footballers, therefore booting a ball on target from 12 yards out should be childs play! And i wont hear anything about pressure either! Each one of those fookers earnt more in the 20 seconds it took to take the penalty than we do in a week. Oh diddums, under a bit of pressure were you? TOUGH ****, your paid to deal with it!

And that, IMO, was the last real shot we had at the trophy. The under 21 team is looking decidedly lacking in talent. Why? because of all the foriegn players taking all the english club places! Something needs to be done, and these players need to be paid for their performances. If your crap, you dont get paid. I wonder how much better we'd have done with that arrangement over the last two weeks? A fook site better i'll bet!!

Rant over!!

dannyb
02-07-06, 02:15 AM
There will be so much commiserative rubbish in Sundays sports pages all because one group of millionaires beat another in a game. Now it's Wimbledon's turn to dominate the enitre terrestrial broadcasting of a company I pay a TV licence to. This will also remind us how the rest of the world are better than us at a type of sport.

Stuart
02-07-06, 07:24 AM
does this mean we get topgear back now?

Lee has a very good point/rant there.

Spudly
02-07-06, 12:17 PM
I personally cant see any point in it at all, its never held an interest to me and i find it insulting when i tell people this as the reaction i get is one of disbelief, as they stand there gawping and saying "but its england" so what its still football to me and holds no interest sorry lol!!

Philsutton
02-07-06, 01:39 PM
england got owned as per usual
http://www.funny-games.biz/pictures/owned/owned_2.jpg

Nick
02-07-06, 02:33 PM
LMFAO Phil !

Nick
02-07-06, 02:35 PM
england are ****ter than Portugal, lets face it.

Let this be the end of stupid 3 week patriotic ****s who proabbly complain about england, it's government, it's policies for the other 50 weeks of the year.

Think, what a happy place england would be if the football team were the new government. I love england

novabex
02-07-06, 02:44 PM
I was never intrested in the football its just a good excuse to go and get really drunk. All dayers/nighters rock.

Quite alot of trouble in Blackpool straight after the match.

Just need to find a new excuse to get ratted during the day now. :D

sickrabbit
02-07-06, 06:09 PM
Ronaldo ...cheat - F.O.A.D

This comes from an ardent man utd supporter an all.

philly
02-07-06, 09:06 PM
looking for ronaldo to move to madrid before the season starts!

bookies are placing odds on him going. him staying and also a big bust up between him and rooney on first training day back

sickrabbit
02-07-06, 10:18 PM
looking for ronaldo to move to madrid before the season starts!

bookies are placing odds on him going. him staying and also a big bust up between him and rooney on first training day back

Indeed , i wouldnt want to cross old Rooney - for a lad of 20 he,s a big un .
I hope he kicks him so hard in the family allowance , that Ronaldos underpants become messier than a butchers dishcloth !
:thumb:

Jack
03-07-06, 12:08 AM
:thumb: @ Lee.

Rooney shouldn't even of been booked, he just stumbled backwards.
I thought he got booked because Ronaldo came over and started making a fuss (which the ref happened not to see) and Rooney basically told him to fcuk off (which the ref did happen to see)? [edit] just looked at the bbc site, apparently it was for stamping on Carvalho... b*llocks did he "stamp" on him!!

england are ****ter than Portugal, lets face it.
Actually no, I thought we were the better team. We played more shots, we had good possesion, and made fairly good moves when we had the ball (ok aside from Crouch being useless and as for Rooney... I think he made just one on target pass. Why the fcuk he's the "saviour" of the England team I'll never know, he's fat and useless) and held them off for a good half and extra time with only ten men. We were just unfortunate that none of our guys can kick a ball into a mahoosive goal from a few yards away!

Although I do think taking Lennon back off was a massively stupid idea. IMO he's played superb in the little time he's had on pitch!

/rant

SuperNova!
03-07-06, 12:24 AM
Well dont Portugal

Mr_C
03-07-06, 12:44 AM
England were the better team and we are better than portugal and we should of won them like we should of done in Euro 2004. Ref was against us. Joe Cole should have scored. Crouch was imense when he came on and quite frankly in the whole tournament he made his critics go silent. Luck just wasn't on our side. As I said before Carra's peney should of counted.