PDA

View Full Version : Alloyz.......

Anonymous
28-02-01, 12:27 PM
I cannot decide what alloys to get!
What do you guys think of some Adikt High wheels, the ones that look like Kosei Seneka alloys?!
Cheers.

Anonymous
28-02-01, 12:32 PM
I like them but I'd paint em white, can you get them in 49mm offset?

Plese don't let busses pull out.

Anonymous
28-02-01, 12:39 PM
I've seen novas with them in pictures, but Im not sure if they fit 100%.

Anonymous
28-02-01, 02:30 PM
Dished alloys look 10 time small then they are...go for a rim that has spokes that go right to the edge of the rim (like Kahn RSR's, Dare RLS's, and multi spoked rims)

They will look bigger than they actually are. Dished alloy always look small unless u get to the 17" sizes.

Ged

PS. Are u the lad with the Citroen Saxo? (there's so many people on here loose track of who's who!) have a look at an old Max Power cos one of the reporter guys had a blue saxo which had alloys like the Adkit High wheel..they were 16's but they looked really small and din't suit the car...thought i'd let u know.

[ged_bong]
My mojo needs realigning
WWW.ROYBACER.CO.UK
Ged@roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
28-02-01, 04:27 PM
Talkin bout white wheels does any 1 think a set of 15"white wheels will look good on an all black sri??I'm tryin to decide what colour as I need to get them refinished.There like a mad 6 spoke design.(different wfrom what u think,even I can't describe them!!)
Ta Fraz
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:-/

Anonymous
28-02-01, 04:43 PM
Yeah Ive got the Saxo.
I cant find any old pics of that saxo from the mags, can someone send me one if theyve got one on file....?
I want Venoms, and will probably end up getting them, but was just considering my options.... :D

Thanks.

I think white wheels will look well smart on a black SRI! :D

Anonymous
28-02-01, 05:04 PM
Venoms lol didnt they go out of fashion years ago with the three spokes :D

I AM CORNHOILIO

Anonymous
28-02-01, 06:35 PM
Fraz, go for gold, plus white front wheels are an arse to clean (brake dust!)

Anonymous
28-02-01, 06:35 PM
Fraz, go for gold, plus white front wheels are an arse to clean (brake dust!)

Anonymous
28-02-01, 07:12 PM
Mille Miglia Evo's are the bollocks - Have the split rim look aswell!

Anonymous
28-02-01, 11:37 PM
No...not Venoms. But then again, it's you choice - I still like 3-spokes! (though I'd not be seen with 'em on my car).

Fraz...On a black car, I'd either stick with standard silver, or for a mean look, go for Anthracite, (but not black).
I'd personally avoid Gold like the plague, but white as you suggested would look good, but get mucky quick.

Anonymous
01-03-01, 09:01 AM
Fraz, go for normal silver. I've got a Black SR and Silver wheels with clear side repeaters and clear front lights and indicators works really well. Gold and White are a no no. It's your choice at the end of the day though.

"Beware of the voices"