PDA

View Full Version : Colour-coding??

Anonymous
04-10-00, 11:40 AM
I have a '91 nova 1.4sr, does anyone think it is worth colour coding the bottoms of the doors, and the bumpers??? I might even fit a GSI front bumper, but will it be tricky to fit?? Any advice would be appreciated lads

Anonymous
04-10-00, 06:40 PM
I've got a 1.4sr and i have the strips removed with the gsi kit on it.
I'm a bit biased tho but i think it looks much better.Makes it stand out from the rest and nobody really knows what it is.
all good stuff.
I would try and get a really slick front bumper tho.Get some money and geta batsport one or something even better.

Anonymous
04-10-00, 07:09 PM
stick the gsi bumper on but leave it factory grey plastic and it will look nice but subtle

Anonymous
11-10-00, 04:49 PM
I have the same car, GSI front bumper is piss to fit 1 and a half hours tops. Get a hair dryer or a heat gun hold it about 6 - 8 inches from the grey nasty plastic and hold it 4 about 10 - 15 secs, the skanky plastic gets all warm and you can just peel it off. If you peel it slowly it comes off in big pieces. 2 things to remember, 1. dont over heat it because if it gets too hot you cant peel it off. 2. make sure u haven't got any rust under the plastic because it hides rust very well. While your there peel off the badges at the back there held on with the same stuff. Once all the plastic is off there will be som esticky shit which comes straight off with T-Cut. A job well done. A GSI with little to no effort at all.