PDA

View Full Version : B*stards took my PSP

Geth
24-06-06, 05:19 PM
I got back from work yesterday and noticed things didn't look quite right, doors left opened that I had closed, things not in the same position as I left them in. I've realised only today that some w*nkers have been into my house and taken m PSP, Canon ixus 750 (7.1 mega pixle), my sisters sony video camera, my giant whiskey jar with over ?100 of coins in it and my 2 grandmothers engagment rings from my parents room (both valued at over ?1500 each). :cry: :cry: :cry:

I phoned the police 2 hours ago and still no show.

The world is just full of sh*ts! Police included.

Any way, as soon as the police have been over I'd better start hunting the pawn shops for my stuff.

studaman21
24-06-06, 05:25 PM
****ing pikeys
if theyre not stealing youre car theyre breaking into your house

is everyone too afraid to work these days?

feel sorry for you mate. i'll keep an eye on ebay for suspect things

Philsutton
24-06-06, 06:14 PM
is everyone too afraid to work these days?

Why work when you can sponge off someone thats does all the work for you. Its time the retards in society were sterilised.

SRlew
24-06-06, 06:29 PM
gutted for you mate. hope you get it all back, its never nice! fooking t**s

Geth
24-06-06, 06:37 PM
Poice have been over, gave them a list of things that have gone, then they went to my next door neighbours house.
My neighbour told the copper that a young boy was sniffing around in the morning and knocked on the door to ask if the fiesta nextdoor (at my house) was for sale, to which my neighbour said "I don't know if it's for sale but if you want to ask them come back later as there won't be any one in the house until about 5:30". What a fooking prick!

Better go now, CID have just arrived.

Dave.
24-06-06, 07:12 PM
f****ng tits
hope you get it all back m8

Wilson
24-06-06, 07:18 PM
Hope you get it all back mate. i remember when my mates montain bike got niked from his back garden and the kid who lived opposite had it! Cant belive how many theivng *******s their are!

Lee
24-06-06, 10:48 PM
The gene pool is saturated.

As mentioned, sterilisation should comence. I suggest boobytraps.

benfredjosh
24-06-06, 11:22 PM
its the south wales people i had my car broken into a couple of weeks ago mate i caught him in it and jammed the T***s knee in the door lol! he was much bigger than me"being 5ft 3" myself" i was like AV IT! lol hope u get i back, i'll be sure to attack anyone who offers me a psp! lol!

Adam
24-06-06, 11:23 PM
Sorry to hear that mate, house burglary is the lowest of the low. :(

Mike.
25-06-06, 06:38 PM
sorry to hear that mate, you can't have fook all these days.

Jack
25-06-06, 07:45 PM
Sorry to hear that dude. Bit of bad play on the part of the neighbours though!

Don't forget to keep an eye on ebay.

ade
25-06-06, 08:40 PM
hope you had insurance - should be able to claim that lot and get replacements pretty easy under contents insyurance...

I'm considering installing hidden cameras and a hidden pc in my house - triggered by pir sensors - thats if they can bypass the alarm...

when I leave house and set alarm pc activated to record time delay - perhaps catch faces... put pc in a really secure place so cant get at it...

Stuart
25-06-06, 08:48 PM
you erm have to have signs saying you hav eCCTV ade. Otherwise the theiving scum can claim a violation of human rights to privacy,,

JSeymour
26-06-06, 11:06 AM
you erm have to have signs saying you hav eCCTV ade. Otherwise the theiving scum can claim a violation of human rights to privacy,,

arr, i hate things like that!! who makes these do-gooder rules?
do they live in the real world!?!:(

sorry to hear your stuff got stolen out your home mate, thats sucks.

Donova
26-06-06, 11:01 PM
you erm have to have signs saying you hav eCCTV ade. Otherwise the theiving scum can claim a violation of human rights to privacy,, I can't believe that, human f***king rights, they're not human and they don't have any rights in my book, what they want is a pickaxe handle across the kneecaps! sorry for the rage but I feel better now:mad:

Jack
26-06-06, 11:20 PM
Aren't the Tories banging on about doing away with some human rights act, or replacing it? Hm!

Ash
27-06-06, 12:20 AM
http://www.novaload.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64493....?

A

Stuart
27-06-06, 08:30 AM
that was posted 3 weeks ago lol

milfhunter
27-06-06, 08:46 AM
sorry to hear bout the break in chief. yeh i heard somebody was scrappin the human right act.i know its wrong to tar people with the same brush(i think thats right) but i blame chavs.... u know the 1's. dole claimin, socks tucked in their tracky bottoms, burberry n rockport wearin mother f*ckers.or it could be immigrants.if u do fine out who it is do give us a descripton of this person n ill bet u my nova its 1 of them.rant over :D

Stuart
27-06-06, 08:49 AM
the human righst act IS NOT being abolished. its just the tories want a seperate to europe act to protect the UK's personal intrests. Dont just listen to parts of the news/what you read in the sun lol.

RJM25R
27-06-06, 07:38 PM
I thought "CHAV" just described the way a person dressed/demeanor? I mean, Wayne Rooney is a "CHAV" but he's not on the dole and all that bollox is he>???

draper
27-06-06, 08:44 PM
unlucky about the break in mate :( id hate to know someone been in my place without me knowing and took my stuff ! sleep with my rear strut brace under my side of the bed just in case they wake me up when they break in ;)

and i think chav describes a whole attitude thing, you know, blurberry and the like, no job, 856 kids, cheap cider etc etc etc

milfhunter
27-06-06, 08:55 PM
wayne rooney is clearly not a chav. Mike Carol is a Chav, a rich 1 at that. loud mouth, lary, ASBO qualified tosser. as i said before its wrong to tar people with the same brush, but the majority of the 'chav' culture or 'hoodies' as they are also known are just yobos.www.chavscum.co.ukthis (http://www.chavscum.co.ukthis) should help u understand what chavs are RJM25R.

milfhunter
27-06-06, 08:58 PM
www.chavscum.co.uk

Geth
27-06-06, 09:28 PM
Not sure how many of you will already know this but Chav is an abreviation of Cheltenham Average. Cheltenham being a pretty average sort of place as well I guess what chav is really supposed to mean average British person. :wtf:

I'll leave you to make your own minds up about that one.

Geth
27-06-06, 09:30 PM
Oh, and no offence to any one from here who is from good ol' Naam, you cant help being scum lol lol lol

bump
28-06-06, 05:35 PM
Sorry to hear about it mate, hope they find the little s*its.

I thought the Chav Cheltenham Avarege thing had something to do with Cheltenham Ladies College involving nights out on the lash and a description of the local talent.

Though I could be wrong.

draper
29-06-06, 02:25 PM
does it matter what chav stands for - there all tosers !!