PDA

View Full Version : New Car!

Jack
21-06-06, 12:09 AM
What a fcuking beast! :D

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/razorjack/Misc/20062006002a.jpg

Skoda Fabia 1.4 "sport". If this is Skoda's idea of Sport, no wonder they never win anything. Redlines at 5800rpm and runs out of puff long before that, and corners like a drunk giraffe on rollerskates.

(Ok, its a courtesy car whilst the faff is being straightened out - normal service will be resumed soon)

Stuart
21-06-06, 07:58 AM
i bet you really sold the faff and this is your "new" car lol...... you love it you big homo

Mike
21-06-06, 08:32 AM
what a beast! lol

TommySR
21-06-06, 08:46 AM
god what an ugly car lol

draper
21-06-06, 10:05 AM
very nica RJ, do you now know every generation of scodia fabria lol

Jack
21-06-06, 10:24 AM
lmfao @ stu, well I have been giving it some serious abuse lol I am tempted to adjust the F in the reg to an A lol

You think the exterior is bad, wait til you see the interior. Might get a pic later, but imagine a sea of dull badly textured plastic with naff looking switches; heater/blower controls that are practically on the floor and you cant even see let alone reach whilst driving.

Celica currently looks like this (yes, I did go nosing around the garages lockup last night lol):

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/razorjack/Misc/20062006003a.jpg

New cooler and bumper bar on, looks like the bumpers off being painted. Should be back soon :D

TommySR
21-06-06, 11:21 AM
lol, sounds exciting inside, dont blame you for checking up on ya car mate! lol

Mike
21-06-06, 11:29 AM
^agreed. i check up on my car if it ever goes away to a garage! have a quick drive around at night like lol

Jack
21-06-06, 12:01 PM
I did make a note of the mileage ;)

Drove past one of the other GT4s in Yeovil yesterday, did think it was the garage taking mine out for a spin but thankfully not :p

Mike
21-06-06, 12:12 PM
Drove past one of the other GT4s in Yeovil yesterday, did think it was the garage taking mine out for a spin but thankfully not :p

bet you looked twice didnt you! lol lol

TommySR
21-06-06, 12:36 PM
exact same thing happened to me on Friday, my mate text me sayin he seen my car drive past him in Derby, he says looked exactly like yours! Started panicking! lol

Jack
21-06-06, 12:43 PM
bet you looked twice didnt you! lol lol
Too right! Even had a square front plate, tsk people stealing my ideas lol

Mike
21-06-06, 01:06 PM
Too right! Even had a square front plate, tsk people stealing my ideas lol

ha ha! its like that round by me, some young 'un had a K reg red nova with the same wheels as me and all my mates kept saying i flashed my lights at you and saw you at (insert some randomplace name here) and you ignored me! lol lol

valver500
21-06-06, 02:27 PM
wot nova u got then razor jack i work in yeovil so mite have seen you drivin somewhere?

Mike
21-06-06, 02:46 PM
wot nova u got then razor jack i work in yeovil so mite have seen you drivin somewhere?

hes got a turbo'd 4wd celica GT4! got rid of his nova long ago lol

valver500
21-06-06, 03:14 PM
so why is he stil on here then? seems strange?

Mike
21-06-06, 03:15 PM
why not? *its not just for nova owners! a few people on here have got evo's and the like! Some have got corsa's and stuff!

*Take note RJ, im fighting the good fight for Jap mobiles! lol

Lee
21-06-06, 03:29 PM
PMSL, i rented one of those bad boys once, had to drive it to scotland and back. I lost the will to live somewhere around Birmingham, and nearly called the Samaritans!

As for seeing your car out and about, my first Corsa snapped a cam shaft and while it was being repaired, i drove past an identicle corsa with the SAME numberplate bar the M on the end was an N. Didnt see it properly, so i swung round and chased it in my van from about 4 cars back for at least 5 miles. Wasnt till i got behind it that i realised it wasnt mine!

What a gayer lol

Mike
21-06-06, 03:33 PM
PMSL, i rented one of those bad boys once, had to drive it to scotland and back. I lost the will to live somewhere around Birmingham, and nearly called the Samaritans!

As for seeing your car out and about, my first Corsa snapped a cam shaft and while it was being repaired, i drove past an identicle corsa with the SAME numberplate bar the M on the end was an N. Didnt see it properly, so i swung round and chased it in my van from about 4 cars back for at least 5 miles. Wasnt till i got behind it that i realised it wasnt mine!

What a gayer lol

gutted! bet you though you looked a ryte tit! lol better safe then sorry though!

the last car i saw speeding off with an identical number plate to my SR was my SR! :mad: lol being nicked lol

Jack
21-06-06, 03:53 PM
I'm a pillar of the community lol :thumb:

More pictures of the Skroteda in hard, fast action this afternoon
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/razorjack/Misc/21062006001a.jpg

Note how it loves to rev from cold. Don't let the 5800rpm redline deceive you, it appears never to want to go above 5500 lmfao

The finest russian/german interior designers hand picked the exclusive grade A plastic, plastic and more plastic for the quality interior
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/razorjack/Misc/21062006a.jpg

Actually I'm susprised on its fuel consumption, its eaten just over half a tank of petrol and only done ~80miles! It keeps saying "INSP" with a picture of a spanner on startup as well. Meh, I reckon it'll go away the harder I rev it.

Oh, and the radio seems to be stuck on Radio 1 and refuses to find anything else! :tard:

Mike
21-06-06, 03:55 PM
is this your courtesy car? or have you bough it?

the last courtesy car i had got mentally modified.... not a front splitter, a four bedroom detached house was liberally attached to its front bumper! bless the little yaris ehh lol

PX04 YNE rest in pieces lol lol lol

I was hoping thered be a thank you for fighting the good fight! ahhh well lol *cough* rep *cough* lol lol

Jack
21-06-06, 04:04 PM
This is (thankfully) a courtesy car, I would seriously question the mentality of anyone who would willingly part money for a Skoda (Octavia VRS excepted). Those people who say "Oh Skodas are ok now they've been taken on by VW" has clearly never driven one lol

No fair, I wanted a Yaris (thought it would have been actually, considering the Celica has gone to the main Toyota dealership repair centre!). I reckon that could have taken some severe abusing lol

[edit]lmfao, cheeky begger :p rep added :D

Mike
21-06-06, 04:07 PM
my yaris was ace! a 1.0 16v, 112mph flat out (not that id know lol),

it cost ?1250 to repair it. x4 new tyres, x1 front bumer, x1 o/s headlight, x1 o/s wing, x1 clutch, x1 oil change, x1 valet, x1 handbrake cable, x4 hubcaps.

i only had it 2.5weeks and done 3500+ miles! it was only 3 months old from new when they gave it me! ace car's for burnouts though? lol

i was reverse doghnutting it for that long the manifold went cherry red and used it light my fags from! lol then stacked it in a ditch on the way home from cannock chase

Jack
21-06-06, 04:11 PM
lmfao, 3500 miles in 2.5 weeks?!? lol lol lol

I managed some wheelspin in the Skoda earlier, I've been trying for ages but the clutch is so slack it never really goes into gear properly. I have to pretty much climb into the back seat to let the clutch all the way up lol

And coming to T junctions, I need to look out the back windows to see whats coming from the right as the B pillar is in such a gay position!

TommySR
21-06-06, 04:13 PM
lol, nothing like high revs to kill a cold engine, and as for the way you treated that poor Yaris... top job :thumb:

Mike
21-06-06, 04:14 PM
ha ha!i want i hire car for a bit! have some fun like lol

lmfao, 3500 miles in 2.5 weeks?!? lol lol lol > gotta havnt you though, some else's milage, dont want to de-value my nova anymore then i have too! lol

let me know how bad you fook it up then RJ, but i wouldnt try and beat me as your insurance will go up and up and up etc etc lol as i found out! but i was young and niave (18yrs old then!)

Timmy
21-06-06, 04:16 PM
poor little cars both the skoda and yairs. by the way hom many time you have to change the batties on the yairs?

Mike
21-06-06, 04:18 PM
by the way how many time you have to change the batties on the yairs?

i didnt! other people got paid to do that sh!t! lol i just drove the nuts of it in true "wheel man" style lol :thumb: :wtf:

Timmy
21-06-06, 04:31 PM
i didnt! other people got paid to do that sh!t! lol i just drove the nuts of it in true "wheel man" style lol :thumb: :wtf:
i think you missed the point yaris run on AAA battires

Mike
21-06-06, 04:37 PM
i think you missed the point yaris run on AAA battires

i just used a combi of 4 star and unleaded then proceeded to remove the airbox for a "25bhp boost" in power that resulted in a *cough* slight *cough* engine failure :eek: lol

dannyb
21-06-06, 05:49 PM
PMSL!!!!! This thread has made my day!

draper
21-06-06, 06:49 PM
ha ha ha, nice to know not all nova drivers are holigans !!

Jack
22-06-06, 12:14 PM
THE PLOT THICKENS

Parents had a call at home from Loders today, apparently they have decided they need to keep my car until monday at the earliest as there is more damage than they thought on it.

Hmm, funny, considering on Tuesday night the car was back in one piece, sans bumper...

Oh well, looks like I shall be enjoying the level of luxury that the Sport-tastic Skroteda has to offer for the entire weekend! Happy days! :tard: