PDA

View Full Version : Got busted last nite

craig green
16-06-06, 11:48 AM
Was havin a little toke with the Mrs when the old bill turned up.

Bit by surprise but after leading us into a false sense of security for a moment, the copper then announced he could smell what he thought was cannabis.

I just owned up straight away, gave him my stash.

Damnit! I had over an 1/8th of 2 types of sticky & after the ordeal I had to go home without a smoke. really needed one too.

Moral of the story is always leave a bit at home. lol

CG

Jack
16-06-06, 11:56 AM
http://kr.music.yahoo.com/m_library/column/3/busted.jpg

craig green
16-06-06, 11:59 AM
NO. caught by the fuzz.....

go & find a pic of Supergrass.

Stuart
16-06-06, 12:28 PM
drug driving..... mmmm REAL big and clever :roll:

letmelive
16-06-06, 12:40 PM
drug driving..... mmmm REAL big and clever :roll:

****, why do people think smoking or taking drugs is "cool" go get a life, sorry if im harsh but taking drugs is the most stupid dumb ass thing ever.

saloonwoody
16-06-06, 12:51 PM
:tosser: :tosser: yea you da man:tosser: :tosser:

Mike
16-06-06, 01:01 PM
Silly boy! lol Driving under the influence of drugs were you, that is REAL fcuking stupid! :roll:

Stanley
16-06-06, 01:27 PM
i dont know why you would post that as you aint gonna get any sympathy here.

makes u look like a complete dick now.

really ****s me off how we pay good hard-earned money for insurance, for some dick like you to get off there face and smash into us. (granted, hash maybe isnt the most volatile of drugs but it still has a mind altering effect nevertheless)

get a grip

planty_nova88
16-06-06, 04:43 PM
I know how you feel, but a bit stupid to tell everyone!

craig green
16-06-06, 04:47 PM
thanks Guys.

was just sharing an experience, nothing dissimilar to what Ive seen on other forums.

for the record, I wasnt driving.

Mike
16-06-06, 04:49 PM
for the record, I wasnt driving.

then its all good! lol although drugs are bad! :p lol

eddiecorke2
16-06-06, 04:57 PM
Why is it you lot are giving Craig such a hard time? I mean at the end of the day every1 should be entitled to live there life as they wish, without narrow minded people like you slaging them off. You all have posted comments that all sad people would say! Can none of you see it from the other point of view!

Stuart – (drug driving..... mmmm REAL big and clever ) – you no nothing! Cannabis is not even a strong drug! If he want to drive on it then who are you to say he shouldn’t! As far as im concerned he can do as he wants, and some1 like you saying that will mean nothing to him! Y not make a valid comment next time yea.

Letmelive – (****, why do people think smoking or taking drugs is "cool" go get a life, sorry if im harsh but taking drugs is the most stupid dumb ass thing ever.) Where in his post does he say he is cool for smoking and taking drugs? Can you not read! You probably haven’t even smoked it in your life so how can you be the one to preach about it! you are telling him to get a life but some would say in response, you haven’t lived because you haven’t tried it! Yea its up to you if you don’t want to smoke, FAIR ENOUGH but its not fair to hassle some1 you don’t even know, just because they do something you dont! If you didn’t have anything decent to say then y bother making the post!????????

saloonwoody – your just a dickhed. Your post is completely pointless. Looks to me like you read the thread, looked at what people had posted, and then like a sheep followed what every1 els had said. Only difference is you couldn’t think of anything worth saying. If any1 is a wan*er its you! Next time don’t even bother.

LastofthenovaSR’s: Again your opinion. Have you driven after smoking weed before? Bet you haven’t, so on what terms is it stupid? I’m not disputing the fact your aloud your own opinion, but the way you put that, it sounds like you speak from experience?????? DO YOU?

Stan the man – Ok fair enough, you make a point about it being a mind altering drug, and maybe people shouldn’t drive on it. but the fact is they do, and Craig is not the only 1 by far! What annoys me ant the point you make about insurance, but the fact that you call him a dick in every sentence. What’s your problem ay? If you don’t agree with what he is doing then say, but it doesn’t make him a dick does it, and that goes to all of you. You’re a dick for posting something like that. I’m not disputing what your saying just how you say it. And this comment, some dick like you to get off there face and smash into us
Do you have evidence to back this up? I have mates that smoke it and drive, and I don’t consider them to be dangerous, not at all! If anything they are more careful because they know there stoned! That comment is a joke.

CRAIG- that is unlucky mate. Don’t understand though, there is loads of stash places in novas, didn’t u think about hiding it? Suppose its best to admit it anyway. That way they just take it off you and give you a slap on the wrist. LOL if it was that bad to drive on then they wouldn’t let you drive home would they!

Stuart
16-06-06, 05:12 PM
eddie. i know "weed" isnt that bad. but at the same time its very pants lol. And yes you can be incapable of driving a vehicle while using it!!!! hell i was incapable of walking when i gave it a whirl (and for the record i found it very boring to sit in all night smoking when i could have gone out, had some beer and perved at ladies). Ofcourse the choice is the users, but at the same time haivng some common courtesy towards others needs to be observed at the same time, eg NOT driving/doing crap to annoy/endanger others blah blah.

being more carefull because you know your not right is STUPID... hell it makes it easier for the police to get you though ;) I know someone who was hammered and driving home at about 20mph being carefull to not hit anything etc, he got pulled and banned. they even said had he been driving at normal speed they wouldnt have pulled him over... so its all relative i guess.

Also lay off the text typing or that will be your last post ;) there are rules here too sweetie

eddiecorke2
16-06-06, 05:26 PM
I have seen worse text typing on this forum than mine!! :tard:
You obviously cant handle your drugs! lol
Thanks for the decent response though, better than your last!
If i had more time i would argue the point but im going home now so maybe ill bring up the drug driving issue again on monday.
ed

Stuart
16-06-06, 05:30 PM
think it was more to do with the fact i couldnt feel my legs after 12 hours of the stuff lol. anyway its not big or clever to "handle" your drugs lol same as booze really "ohhh wow you can drink 10 pints in 5 mins, your a god"

Lee
16-06-06, 09:24 PM
Im having trouble spotting the 'equal rights for drug users' activist in this thread.

John
16-06-06, 09:36 PM
Im having trouble spotting the 'equal rights for drug users' activist in this thread.
lol lol Yeah me too Lol!! (hello lee, feeling a bit better now i hope?) I prefer to drive my nova with a clear head if at all possible, it would bite me in the ass otherwise!! Talk about stereotyping nova drivers Lol Lol Lol!!

draper
16-06-06, 10:12 PM
yes but he wasnt driving !! if your mate takes you to the pub and he/she is driving that doesnt make you a drink driver - so craig wasnt drug driving if his missus was driving

John
16-06-06, 10:35 PM
I never said that he was!! I was stating how I prefer to drive my own car!!!

db_1.2
16-06-06, 11:48 PM
think it was more to do with the fact i couldnt feel my legs after 12 hours of the stuff lol. anyway its not big or clever to "handle" your drugs lol same as booze really "ohhh wow you can drink 10 pints in 5 mins, your a god"

This clearly shows that Stu is one of those people at a party that drinks too much wkd at a party and ends up spending the rest of the night in the bathroom, only in the mornin he comes out with bullsh*t like, ''it doesnt matter how much you can drink, its about how much you had to eat'' or something like that, but yet all the fly girls knows he aint a pimp!:p But i still am against drugs craig, it really does lower your level of respect, espeshly when you bost about it.........

Lee
17-06-06, 02:19 PM
This clearly shows that Stu is one of those people at a party that drinks too much wkd at a party and ends up spending the rest of the night in the bathroom, only in the mornin he comes out with bullsh*t like, ''it doesnt matter how much you can drink, its about how much you had to eat'' or something like that, but yet all the fly girls knows he aint a pimp!:p But i still am against drugs craig, it really does lower your level of respect, espeshly when you bost about it.........

This may be true for WKD, but Stupot could out drink all of us on Wine. Especially uber gay wine that has been fermenting in a cellar somewhere lol

Stuart
17-06-06, 04:29 PM
lol monkey.

i can handle drink fine.... its just the morning after i dislike these days (unless ive been on the wine lmao)

How was the nesquik?

doherty
17-06-06, 05:15 PM
silly monkey lol

was good you owned up right away..they aint too bad after you do that...lie an they find it...your kinda flucked lol

an you should have it ingrained in your brain...always..ALWAYS leave a bit in the house lol

imo it aint while bad driving on dope/weed as it can render you incappable of goin over 30mph an bein paranoid means you check mirroirs every 3 secs lol

tho it would be a different story if he was injectin or somthin of a higher class...

but more to the point..HE WASNT EVEN DRIVING!!!!

dannyb
17-06-06, 05:22 PM
Smokes are just one of those things some people do, I see blokes in Bognor in the pubs spending ?40 on drink, getting very drunk and having a fight or making an accidental ASBO child. Some people prefer to take it easy with a smoke. Its all about preference and as long as these things aren't mixed with driving they can be fun (although not very good for your body if done a lot!). If this was a site full of caners we might have reacted differently to Craig but in my opinion we should stick to agreeing on one thing:
Novas
and possibly fit women

Lee
17-06-06, 09:51 PM
How was the nesquik?

Nesquick rocks! lol

Timmy
18-06-06, 04:04 PM
this hit a lot of nervers, drugs cost too much for the result. same cost in petrol will give a better safe buzz and you can do it longer.

Iain
18-06-06, 05:00 PM
same cost in petrol will give a better safe buzz and you can do it longer.
Depends how you drive lol

Stuart
18-06-06, 05:02 PM
this hit a lot of nervers, drugs cost too much for the result. same cost in petrol will give a better safe buzz and you can do it longer.

i find injecting petrol makes my heart twinge a bit though

Philsutton
18-06-06, 05:08 PM
drugs are for losers

http://i7.ebayimg.com/03/i/04/2f/f4/6f_1_sbl.JPG

saloonwoody
18-06-06, 06:05 PM
saloonwoody ? your just a dickhed. Your post is completely pointless. Looks to me like you read the thread, looked at what people had posted, and then like a sheep followed what every1 els had said. Only difference is you couldn?t think of anything worth saying. If any1 is a wan*er its you! Next time don?t even bother.
why thank you very much i think i love you :tard: :mf:
and dickhead was spelled wrong F U C KFACE :thumb:

saloonwoody
18-06-06, 06:10 PM
Sorry Forgot This For You:tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

novawez
18-06-06, 06:44 PM
i think mr eddie corke needs to sit in a cell with mr big and take a time out cabbage:D

Jack
18-06-06, 08:29 PM
This thread is fscking great lol

Lee
18-06-06, 09:33 PM
Erm, WTF is going on. Wh is Saloonwoody having a go at himself??

If thats not a good advert for not taking drugs, i dont know what is??? LMAO

draper
18-06-06, 11:24 PM
nah bottlethroddy, think salonwoody is trying to make a quote but was to busy skinning uplol just makes me laugh that the 2 most commen threads on this site are boobs and drugs when the main reason we all know each other (or abuse each other) is because we drive/love novas !! does it really matter if craig likes the weed, what if someone annouced there a X-dresser with a liking for black men ? :eek:

Jack
18-06-06, 11:47 PM
does it really matter if craig likes the weed, what if someone annouced there a X-dresser with a liking for black men ? :eek:
Holy crap, I've been found out!

FlatBeatBoy
19-06-06, 07:36 AM
I come on NL for a quick visit and all i see is this thread engulffed in flames of smoking pot... Woopdie ****ing do? Craig smokes wow doesnt make him anymore of a different person i could name 15 friends who smoke and i couldnt give a **** some like it some dont.

Also saloonwoody can i say something to you... Do you know what english is or are you actually a spasticated noob from some special clinic?

Your lack of creation amuses me so i hope you die to be honest

Lots of love... The rob aka stus bum boy :tard:

Stuart
19-06-06, 07:59 AM

wow im not the only one. shall we go on the pull together?

FlatBeatBoy
19-06-06, 08:00 AM

cheating on me???

How dare you?

Never speaking to you again... Im going to go cry

saloonwoody
19-06-06, 08:08 AM
none of you people seem to be able to see the big picture / see outside the box wtf i think you must all be jonny pot smokers FOOKIN WEIRDOS lol

FlatBeatBoy
19-06-06, 08:08 AM
none of you people seem to be able to see the big picture / see outside the box wtf i think you must all be jonny pot smokers FOOKIN WEIRDOS lol

Your so intelligent give me your brain...

Sped boy

Matt2107
19-06-06, 01:10 PM
Someone buy Eddie a coat of shining armour so he can really save the day and put everyone in their place.

Lee
19-06-06, 02:17 PM
http://www.ctgilles.net/images/pictars/crack.jpg

Dar
19-06-06, 02:22 PM
:D X-dresser with a liking for black men lol

cheating on me???

How dare you?

Never speaking to you again... Im going to go cry
http://www.jellyflaps.com/busted/band.jpg
:thumb:

Oh and :-
http://www.mrswirlyhead.free-online.co.uk/heads/macky.gif
Drugs are bad UmmKay!

craig green
19-06-06, 02:33 PM
Cant beleive how popular this thread has been.

I just thought I'd share an experience with anyone that is interested. tbh I'm quite surprised how narrow minded so many users are on here.

Not only are the culprits unable to keep there insults to themselves but have used there posts to personally vindicate me. I'm not overly bothered by it, admin can shut the thread down. Just thought some people would benefit by reading about my brush with the law & maybe have advice or similar experience to add. I must say I didnt expect this response on here, MIG maybe but NL?

Just to fill in anyone that wouldnt know a spliff from a headache..

You/I are not a$$holed after 1,2 or 3 joints, like most people can handle 1,2 or 3 pints.
Anyone that has tried weed but dosent like it. Fair enough. however that dosent mean everyone has the same reaction & suffer the same effects as someone that KO'd.

As for driving whilst under the influence of weed... On the night in question, I/we were in my GF's car. We actually had 1 joint between us prior to being questioned (about 1 hr previous).
Most people I know can drive pretty damn well regardless of how much intake. being stoned dosent make you drive at 20mph scanning the road for obstacles in a paranoid stare (again a myth started by ill-informed non smokers).
I wouldnt/dont condone drug driving or however you put it, but I would say that as tests have proven, a driver with a weed intake pays more attention & has a higher state of alertness compared to a straight driver.

Hope this upsets no-one any further & I promise I wont be open & honest on NL again.

CG

draper
19-06-06, 04:41 PM
Your so intelligent give me your brain...

Sped boy

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

JSeymour
19-06-06, 06:10 PM
Cant beleive how popular this thread has been.

I just thought I'd share an experience with anyone that is interested. tbh I'm quite surprised how narrow minded so many users are on here.

Not only are the culprits unable to keep there insults to themselves but have used there posts to personally vindicate me. I'm not overly bothered by it, admin can shut the thread down. Just thought some people would benefit by reading about my brush with the law & maybe have advice or similar experience to add. I must say I didnt expect this response on here, MIG maybe but NL?

Just to fill in anyone that wouldnt know a spliff from a headache..

You/I are not a$$holed after 1,2 or 3 joints, like most people can handle 1,2 or 3 pints.
Anyone that has tried weed but dosent like it. Fair enough. however that dosent mean everyone has the same reaction & suffer the same effects as someone that KO'd.

As for driving whilst under the influence of weed... On the night in question, I/we were in my GF's car. We actually had 1 joint between us prior to being questioned (about 1 hr previous).
Most people I know can drive pretty damn well regardless of how much intake. being stoned dosent make you drive at 20mph scanning the road for obstacles in a paranoid stare (again a myth started by ill-informed non smokers).
I wouldnt/dont condone drug driving or however you put it, but I would say that as tests have proven, a driver with a weed intake pays more attention & has a higher state of alertness compared to a straight driver.

Hope this upsets no-one any further & I promise I wont be open & honest on NL again.

CG

well said, not a **** and thoughtless reply like 90% on this thread.

Welsh Dan
20-06-06, 09:11 PM
none of you people seem to be able to see the big picture

Intoxication + driving = bad mmkay.

Stop ranting at everyone just because you love weed.

Timmy
20-06-06, 10:30 PM
im hungry

draper
21-06-06, 09:56 AM
im hungry

so am i, but i cant be ****d to move

Wilson
21-06-06, 06:19 PM
i think it depends on how much u smoke on if its stupid to drive. if you have just the one joint its no worse than having a pint and driving. but if you have loads to smoke its just a stupid as drivin pissed!

Mr_C
21-06-06, 06:58 PM
Don't know what everyones whining for. Nearly everyones has had a pint and drove. Same as having a joint and drove ( not that I have ). Either way I think its fair to say even if you had one pint or a joint its not the end of the world if you drive. Its the stupid c*nts who have 10 pints and drive home and the people who smoke trees and drive are the ones who need to be blamed. Infact whoever made the statement about insurance, thats like saying 'eeee young drivers' when i can safetly say that old codgers are the ones at fault for insurance prices. There reaction time is like an oil tanker turning around and there normally drugged up to there eyes on somekind of vitamin/mineral 'happy' pill.

doherty
21-06-06, 07:25 PM
being stoned dosent make you drive at 20mph scanning the road for obstacles in a paranoid stare (again a myth started by ill-informed non smokers).

CG

this is the only point i dis-agree with..

i smoke an it affects me in this way( not 20mph but not normal speed somwere inbetween)...also my brother smokes an he's worse 20mph is flyin to him(:gay:lol )

novamadman
21-06-06, 07:40 PM
Was havin a little toke with the Mrs when the old bill turned up.

Bit by surprise but after leading us into a false sense of security for a moment, the copper then announced he could smell what he thought was cannabis.

I just owned up straight away, gave him my stash.

Damnit! I had over an 1/8th of 2 types of sticky & after the ordeal I had to go home without a smoke. really needed one too.

Moral of the story is always leave a bit at home. lol

CG

do u ever wish you could turn back time lol

draper
21-06-06, 07:46 PM
this is the only point i dis-agree with..

i smoke an it affects me in this way( not 20mph but not normal speed somwere inbetween)...also my brother smokes an he's worse 20mph is flyin to him(:gay:lol )

more people who drug drive, and openly admit it makes them impaired - why dont you just f**k off :tosser:

Stuart
21-06-06, 07:54 PM
atleast they arent delluded lol

draper
21-06-06, 08:21 PM
unless there doing 20mph it seems !

doherty
21-06-06, 09:04 PM
more people who drug drive, and openly admit it makes them impaired - why dont you just f**k off :tosser:

why dont you go drive a slippy finger up yer hole!!!!!

no wait you'll enjoy that too much:wisewood::tosser:

Stuart
21-06-06, 09:29 PM
now now. behave

draper
21-06-06, 09:44 PM
oh yes, gay jokes how amusing, save it for your stoner mates

doherty
21-06-06, 10:03 PM
no problem....:D :D :D :D :D :D

craig green
22-06-06, 09:56 AM
OH DEAR my thread has become boring.

Still too many blinkered opinions of dope from ill informed straight heads.

Stuart & Draper . GET A LIFE!

letmelive
22-06-06, 10:42 AM
Eddie:

For the record my brother smokes cannabis and it's shameful to watch how he acts.

And 2, why the hell would i want to live the life druggys do when it means decreasing my life expectancy?? I actually VALUE my life and don't want to damage my body, i aint no hippy but i watch people smoke each day and have watched 3 people died of cancer related to smoking, and your telling me i HAVEN'T LIVED, you ****ing nob, you really are.

Stuart
22-06-06, 11:02 AM
erm craig.... you sound like the one who need stog et a life firstly for "bragging" about the event and then getting all "hurt" by the comments :p

Mike
22-06-06, 11:12 AM
erm craig.... you sound like the one who need stog et a life firstly for "bragging" about the event and then getting all "hurt" by the comments :p

lol my white @$$ is walking out of this thread before you all start arguing! :wtf:

Dar
22-06-06, 03:03 PM
Sits back gets popcorn :D
http://comic-mint.com/media/client/0653_homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.JPG

Mike
22-06-06, 03:28 PM
Sits back gets popcorn :D
http://comic-mint.com/media/client/0653_homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.JPG

Good plan! handbags at the ready me thinks! lol lol

draper
22-06-06, 03:28 PM
hang on a minute craig, im not saying its wrong to take drugs, i used to myself and still have a spliff every now again, im a firm believer in "it doesnt really matter what you do with your life, aslong as know one else gets hurt" but if pr!cks are doing things which impair their ability to do a task such as driving and then drive anyway thats just wrong, especially when people like doherty actually brag about it !!

or are you to stoned to understand what i type ??

edit - how can we be ill-informed ?? doherty has actually put he and his bropther struggle to drive when stoned ?? its straight out the horses mouth !

Jack
22-06-06, 03:29 PM
http://www.pro-board.com/html/emoticons/mf_popcorn.gif

BigStan
22-06-06, 04:01 PM
do u ever wish you could turn back time lol

lol I just spent ages reading this thread, how exciting !

doherty
22-06-06, 04:05 PM
hang on a minute craig, im not saying its wrong to take drugs, i used to myself and still have a spliff every now again, im a firm believer in "it doesnt really matter what you do with your life, aslong as know one else gets hurt" but if pr!cks are doing things which impair their ability to do a task such as driving and then drive anyway thats just wrong, especially when people like doherty actually brag about it !!

or are you to stoned to understand what i type ??

edit - how can we be ill-informed ?? doherty has actually put he and his bropther struggle to drive when stoned ?? its straight out the horses mouth !

i never said "struggle" to drive...i said that i personaly dont drive at the speed i would normaly drive at...an my brother drives slower...i was merly usein craigs 20mph as a base for this..my brother doesnt actualy drive below 20mph every time he has a smoke an drives( that was a JOKE hence the :gay: an lol) but mabie your bean sized brain cant make out that it was a joke:roll:

an draper if read correctly you called me an my mates "stoners" yet you "still have a spliff every now an again"...hmmmmmm do i detect a hypocrite:tard:

an where did i brag about it???

if sayin to craig that me an my brothers drivin is affected a little by havein a smoke is bragin then by fluck near every post in this site would be classed as braging..

ie: on gearboxes...

"ive used a f16 box"
"yeah im usin a f13 on mine"

draper-"you guys are braging about your gearboxes"

:roll: lol lol lol

Mike
22-06-06, 04:10 PM
possibly the biggest thread muppet has ever seen! lol

draper
22-06-06, 04:16 PM
so driviing slow isnt dangerous ? why dont you drive at normal speeds then if your not struggling and are perfectly able to drive ?

doherty
22-06-06, 04:28 PM
so driviing slow isnt dangerous ? why dont you drive at normal speeds then if your not struggling and are perfectly able to drive ?

because im chilled out an perfer to cruise.. ok..

only real difference in my drivin apart form slower speed is that i double check my mirrors..before i woulda jus gave it a quick glance.. so yeah thats uber dangerous:roll:

draper
22-06-06, 04:33 PM
but grannies casuse accidents by not concentrating where there going because there busy checking mirrors, probably because you thought you saw something because your paranoid

and how can i be a hypocrite, if i do have a smoke its in the comfort of my own home where ill only injure myself where as you think its clever to do it when your behind the wheel when you could maim and kill anybody unlucky enough to be infront of you while your checking your mirrors for the 48th time

doherty
22-06-06, 04:52 PM
yes but thats grannies...

ummm you seem to mis-interprate the term hypocrite.. you called me & my mates stoners yet you smoke yourself..thats bein a hyprocrite...aint got nothing to do with where or when i smoke..

as for the crashin due to lookin in mirrors for the 48th time well that aint happenin...

probably because im not a grannie so i dont need to look in my mirrors 48 times..like i said i double check meanin twice at most..an that wouldnt be every were mainly roundabouts checkin to see if some one is beside me..thats it !!

draper
22-06-06, 05:04 PM
so drive like a dick the rest of the time :wtf: lol where getting off topic now, its still a sh!t to drive when youve taken drugs/drink and thats what the thread is based on

bloody hell, need a stella now !!

Jack
22-06-06, 05:10 PM

Mike
22-06-06, 05:13 PM

:thumb: in the left corner ........

lol

Mike
22-06-06, 05:14 PM
bloody hell, need a stella now !!

hope you aint driving lol lol

sorry, my bad! :p

draper
22-06-06, 05:16 PM
its ok, ill drive slower and check my mirrors twice at islands :roll:

doherty
22-06-06, 05:33 PM
its ok, ill drive slower and check my mirrors twice at islands :roll:

wouldnt matter to you

you'd be smashed on 1 bottle of the wife beaterlol lol

draper
22-06-06, 05:35 PM
thats right, cheap night tho :D

rednova
22-06-06, 06:00 PM
lol lol wow ive just read all nine pages! some goin this thread:D , I have to put my hand up and say i use weed - be it in cake form or joint - I dont do it regularly and I do it for enjoyment - I dont drink either, does this make me a bad person? no i dont think so, anyone who says it does is just going off what theyve heard - hell all your parents were probably of their tits back in the 60's n 70's are they wasters? no.

the only reason its illegal too is because they cant tax it!

harder drugs i disagree on tho, thats my personal view but im not going to preach on to someone if they use them, as long as no one is being harmed its upto them

just thought id share my 2p's worth

Phil

doherty
22-06-06, 06:12 PM
lol lol wow ive just read all nine pages! some goin this thread:D , I have to put my hand up and say i use weed - be it in cake form or joint - I dont do it regularly and I do it for enjoyment - I dont drink either, does this make me a bad person? no i dont think so, anyone who says it does is just going off what theyve heard - hell all your parents were probably of their tits back in the 60's n 70's are they wasters? no.

the only reason its illegal too is because they cant tax it!

harder drugs i disagree on tho, thats my personal view but im not going to preach on to someone if they use them, as long as no one is being harmed its upto them

just thought id share my 2p's worth

Phil

good point lad...

i dont do nethin else bar weed an resin..an drink every now an then

dhdev (Oli)
22-06-06, 07:07 PM
Do what you like in the privacy of your own home. But if you drive under the influence you're a complete tosser.

Stuart
22-06-06, 07:22 PM
and with that we shall close it as draper and doherty have no capability to form a sensible disussion