PDA

View Full Version : Help Help Nova Electrics Gone Mad!!!

luke1.4sr
15-06-06, 12:25 AM
my nova mk1 1.2 4 speed electrics has gone nuts:eek: , the starter doenst turn over, the indicators are on not flashing just on and the side lights as well when the ignition is on.

but when i bump the nova its runs fine but the head lights are on and the wipers turn them selves on until the car is turned off. so i have disconnected the battery until i can fix it.:tard:

ive taken the dash out cant find anything wrong with the wires i duno if there is any relays or anything that can be doin it, other than that a new wiring loom will have to be installed which my mate has got.(he crashed it into a lamp post lollol )

any1s help would be appreciated. :)

The Simps
15-06-06, 12:26 AM
You checked all the fuses?

Simps.

Adam
15-06-06, 12:27 AM
Sounds like an earth problem, when i had a problem with the earth connection to my amp, it made most of the car act strangely, brake lights flashing etc,Lol.

When did it start doing it? After you did something? OR just started on its own?

luke1.4sr
15-06-06, 06:51 AM
it started on its own checked fuses that was the first thing i tried. ill have a proper look after work today.

valver500
15-06-06, 11:19 AM
Try checking the large earth strap frow the gearbox to the chassis i forgot to put this on and it did exactly the same thing hope this helps!