PDA

View Full Version : A,B Road's + Town suspension Choise?

jord4n
13-06-06, 08:43 PM
Hello, Iv been on novaload for a bit now not sed much yet but i going to buy some new suspension. But for the stlye fo driving i do i just dont know wether to go for the -60, hard suspention. But i dont know what other suspension there is for all the bumpy back roads i just love rallying down.lol

goin to be for this gsi on a j plate with the C16SE engine, any information on these modles would be helpful.:thumb:

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8762/sideangle8fe5ms.jpg

whats the sort of best value for money suspension out there for the nova?
Do all kits come with top mounts, what else is need to fit, do u use the old top mounts.

sorry for the long post:(

Jordan

BRoadGhost
13-06-06, 09:43 PM
Fit some wheels that are the right offset.

jord4n
13-06-06, 10:14 PM
Fit some wheels that are the right offset.

should of sed its got cav gsi wheels on now, ill get a new pic.

Mike
14-06-06, 08:55 AM
i wouldnt go with a -60 drop if you love rallying down back raods & lanes. My old GSi had g-max -60 and that was terrible down country lanes but perfect on nice smooth bits of road! Go with a -30 or -40mm drop.

As for make and money though, it all depends on how much your willing to spend!

jord4n
14-06-06, 09:15 AM
As for make and money though, it all depends on how much your willing to spend!

well i'am thinking fully adustable suspension, but i can find where the RSX was 325 quid any more. anyone no of any other suspension for round 350 or would a nice non-adustable do just fine

Mike
14-06-06, 09:59 AM
Spax RSX coilovers would be a good choice tbh. Look in Demon Tweeks as i know they stock them but probably over priced tbh! lol