PDA

View Full Version : best holiday destination

draper
12-06-06, 04:35 PM
where abouts would everyone recomend going on holiday ??
just gonna be me and the missus, although id rather spend the money on my car she's adament we go away for a week/10 days ? any ideas ??

Iain
12-06-06, 04:40 PM
In England or abroad? I'm off to Turkey this year. :cool: Could always go for a budget holiday and still have money for the car. :thumb:

draper
12-06-06, 04:44 PM
thats my plan, she wants to go abroad so im thinking all-inclusive for about 400 !! get so pissed she wont even speak to me again

dannyb
12-06-06, 05:33 PM
Germany, maybe have a bit of Nurburgring fun thrown in?

Amsterdam is nice, even if you don't like the smokes etc. I reckon its nicer than the Ibiza-type,chav drinking, s**t holes where every club is fight club.

Depends if you want the weather or not.

Or come here to Bognor Regis Butlins where it will rain and you'll see people getting stabbed.

General Baxter
12-06-06, 05:48 PM
Or come here to Bognor Regis Butlins where it will rain and you'll see people getting stabbed.

lol

iv never left this country in my life i must be sad :wtf:
i allways go down south, st ives lands end all round there,
nothing more free than walking around the country, then spending money in a big holiday/holiday park :thumb:

Jack
12-06-06, 05:51 PM
iv never left this country in my life i must be sad :wtf:
i allways go down south, st ives lands end all round there,
nothing more free than walking around the country, then spending money in a big holiday/holiday park :thumb:
Me too. Cornwall is great.

draper
12-06-06, 05:57 PM
my missus haas found ibiza for 289 each for 2 weeks, Nurburgring is next when the cars done

although bognor sounds tempting !!

Stuart
13-06-06, 08:38 AM
Cornwall in november for me :D no other tourists. easy to drive round, cheaper rates etc and mmmm morris's pasties yummy. Also drive round where i used to live and laugh how its not changed at all in 10 years..
Id say grab a city break, like prauge. I think the GF's dad got a 4 night trip there for two @ ?200 for the pair of them inc 5* hotel and flights... then food and beer is cheap too.
I quite fancy rekjavijk (spelling) or sweden as theya re semi different.

draper
13-06-06, 10:38 AM
i like the idea of prague, but more for a lads weekend away

Nova Full
13-06-06, 10:47 AM
Ibiza's great, cheap to get to but you'll spend loads of money when your there

Rekjavijk (spelling) & sweden are both great places to go with the missus, again expensive when you get there + go to them sort of places in the winter and probably for a long weekend

Egypt is great (you should get 10 days all inclusive for about ?450 if you make a late booking, that's what i've just paid) and its dirt cheap when you get there, and its generally not full of pissed up groups of lads

pay more to go somewhere further (i.e. out of europe) and you'll spend much less when your there

JSeymour
13-06-06, 12:57 PM
spains cheap to go to, just been to Benidorm, food and drink is real cheap and on the beach every birds got her babs out! wooohoooo

Alex.
13-06-06, 01:09 PM
on the beach every birds got her babs out! wooohoooo
Right, going there then lol

draper
13-06-06, 01:09 PM
^^ me to !!

Mike
13-06-06, 01:58 PM
^^ me to !!

lol agreed! ha ha

sickrabbit
13-06-06, 03:27 PM
Olu Deniz in Turkey. But be warned the heat is serious .....44-50 this time of year . Its a beautiful lagoon beach with a real hippy vibe and nice people.
The real downside with any turkish destination is that i guarentee you,ll get the squirts ...plenty of amodium people - PLENTY.

draper
13-06-06, 08:03 PM
couldnt do turkey, i hate turks and my missus burns easy !!!

Rach
13-06-06, 08:34 PM
well in a week i'll be sunning myself in the caribbean!!!

i love it, i think it's the 5th time i've gone back!

fantastic, and cheap if you handle the travel agents correctly!! :D