PDA

View Full Version : PV Show Article (pics needed)

onephatnova
10-06-06, 09:32 AM
I have been asked to write a Brief Report with Photo's about the Show - after posting a link to pics from PVS onto an Opel website/forum in Finland, where I am registered (I am half-Finnish btw). They all really liked the pics and one of the Club Secretary's has asked me to do a short story for their Club Magazine.

I have written most of the Report and have lots of photos, but there is 1 or 2 more I would like.

*PV/Total Vauxhall have promissed me some official stats about the show. But if anyone else knows any interesting facts/figures/etc.

*PhilSutton has kindly supplied me with some info/stats about his Category Winning 12.8s Corsa, but I could not access the link that he gave me to his photos. And he is now apparently away on hols. So if anyone else has any (high-res) photos of his Corsa (preferably on the track), please emeil to the adress below, they would be greatly appreciated.

*I have also been given some pics of Nicolamichellecampbell's Nova Sport, but if anyone has any more high-res photos, that would be great.

*1 or 2 good photos may also be considered, if you want to send them to the address below.

I will be getting a copy of the mag and I will try to post an electronic (photographed) copy of the Article, which I think will be about 4 pages.

Any help appreciated...

Chris (aka Onephatnova/Tubomac)
[Turbomac@hotmail.co.uk] vbmenu_register("postmenu_513536", true);