PDA

View Full Version : Cyclists!

Iain
09-06-06, 07:30 PM
Since becoming a driver I've realised how bigger idiots cyclists are. :roll: Most are okay, but so many things annoy me about some of them, namely: Cycling straight through red lights, using the road right next to a cycle path and riding out of junctions without even looking right in front of you.

I reckon if they want to use the road they should respect cars and ride properly. :mad: I certainly treat them like all other road users and blast them if they do something stupid.

Rant over. lol Anybody agree?

Philsutton
09-06-06, 08:14 PM
Its right to put people into groups and asume they are ****s, do what i do and just asume everyone is a tosser before proven over wise

SRlew
09-06-06, 09:11 PM
i like the way you look at it phil, i think im like that lol

Jack
10-06-06, 08:10 AM
Speaking from a cyclists point of view, some motorists can be complete tossers as well.

But yeah, I never did understand the whole cycling on a road when there's a cycle path right next to them?! :confused:

dannyb
10-06-06, 11:38 AM
I think they should make the cyclist more liable legally when they get knocked off their bikes for acting like a p***k on the road, make them have insurance or something. Good cyclists are less like likely to be knocked off. Better education for the kids too, I'm a trainee primary school teacher and helping to supervise the cycling proficiency made me realise what a joke it was.

Iain
10-06-06, 12:15 PM
Speaking from a cyclists point of view, some motorists can be complete tossers as well.

Aye I'm an (although now only occasional) cyclist but I realise how much of a tosser I must have been on my bike when I was young. lol I also understand how motorists will act when I'm cycling on the road now I've passed my driving test.

But yeah, I never did understand the whole cycling on a road when there's a cycle path right next to them?! :confused:

After telling a cyclist off yesterday out my window she had the cheek to argue back and tell me it wasn't a cycle path! lol

sickrabbit
10-06-06, 12:43 PM
Speaking as a cyclist and driver , it has to be recognised that theres good and bad in both parties. I,ve been cut up , barged about and shouted at by both , and the only way to deal with them is smile wave and give em the thumbs up . Failing that killing them and burning their families could be a second option lol.