PDA

View Full Version : Agreed Valuation

Adam
09-06-06, 07:07 PM
Just sorted this years insurance with HIC, all mods are declared.

I have received a form about Agreed Valuation, having to state all modifications/prices/receipts etc for an agreed valuation.

Is it worth doing this or not?
It costs ?15 and an assessor has to view the vehicle as well as you having to supply photographs etc.

I dont think its worth me sending it off, as the car isn't a show car etc.

Any opinions on what to do?

Welsh Dan
09-06-06, 11:31 PM
Depends if the car cost a lot to do really. To anyone else a nova isnt worth more than a grand.

Adam
10-06-06, 12:07 AM
Nar it hasn't really cost me much tbh.
Dont think i'll bother with agreed valuation.

Jack
10-06-06, 08:22 AM
YES!

If you get the option to do it then do!! Else they'll just try to fob you off with ?3-500 if you write your car off. Also raises the repair value.

?15 for an agreed valuation is an absolute bargain! I'd be biting their hands off for it!

Novasport
10-06-06, 01:35 PM
I had fight with my insurance company to repair my old Sport. It only had a light bump to the front(Some stupid woman on the wrong side of the road ran into me then tried to blame me!?!) and the repair bill was about ?1200 so they were going to write it off as they valued it at ?500!!!
Finally got em to fix it after a long battle, ended up up spraying the whole car as they could not match the paint :D

Adam
10-06-06, 08:13 PM
They are asking for receipts on every mod i've listed tho, and seeing as i dont do buying things new(so have no receipt) lol, im slightly stuck,Lol.