PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari

BigStan
07-06-06, 05:10 PM
Did anyone see the red Ferrari go down the strip ?

It was well funny the boy couldnt even change gear in it ! lol

shazzi novavan
07-06-06, 07:48 PM
ha ha yeah we saw it too we were all laughing, poor guy lol

Philsutton
07-06-06, 07:55 PM
lmfao, owned. I heard the announcer say about three times that it got 15 something. If your going to a car show that isnt for your car make sure you can drive it right because the only person that will look a dick is yourself.

I mean thats almost as bad as running a 106 at a vauxhall show and laying pieces all over the track

Gunzi
07-06-06, 08:02 PM
I went in '04, there was this bloke proud as anything with his brand new Scooby STi, next too all these old Vauxhalls. He did 1 one and after getting his **** handed to him by a 1.2 badged up nova turbo, didn't race again all day. The announcer was pissing himself lol

Philsutton
07-06-06, 08:16 PM
i remember seeing that, i fell about laughing plus there was a massive cheer from the stand when the nova slayed it lol

The Simps
08-06-06, 12:44 AM
Fair play to the ferrari guy tbh! He stayed for his 3 runs too. Its easy to miss a gear on the strip tho, especially under the pressure he was to produce the goods!

Just goes to show how impressive some of the cars about today are.

Also, bear in mind a ferrari isn't built for straight line - its a cornering monster!

Simps.

Mike
08-06-06, 08:39 AM
but he still got owned by a nova. Have it lol

BigStan
08-06-06, 02:33 PM
Also did anyone see the Nova ( I think cant really remember ) pulled off from

the start line, the front end lifted right up God knows what he had in it.

And all that torque steer he had nearly took him into the wall, the tyres were

gripping for dear life ! :eek:

draper
08-06-06, 04:05 PM
i saw a few novas like that, scrabbling for grip, never realised how much strees the engine bays put through ! gonna get some serious welding done to mine, imagine what must happen throwing it through corners on and off the power ??!!!