PDA

View Full Version : The Pvs Show

Novadave06
05-06-06, 10:23 AM
Hey Lad's And Ladies,The Pvs Show Was My First And I Must Say : It Was Wicked :) Did Anyone See The Pink Nova That Some Girl Was Driving :) I Think It Looked Sweet:) Anyone Else Have Any Comments About It !!! The Weather Was Hot And The Birds Where Hot , The 1/4 Mile Sprit Was Super , Some Nice Nova's On It , There Was This Old Red Nova 4dr Salon And It Supprised Me Cuz It Was Kinda Quick Anyone Else See It !!!

Well Talk To You All Later
NovaDave :thumb:

TommySR
05-06-06, 10:25 AM
yes mate spotted the Nova saloon lol, was good day out although my mrs slapping me everytime i looked at the woman walking round in there underwear were not helping my sunburn, she dont understand.. i cant help it!" lol

Novadave06
05-06-06, 10:34 AM
yes mate spotted the Nova saloon lol, was good day out although my mrs slapping me everytime i looked at the woman walking round in there underwear were not helping my sunburn, she dont understand.. i cant help it!" lol

well mate atleast it was a good day out :) i cannot wait til next yr gonna get a new nova and get it sprayed black glitter paint with chrome speedlines hopefully for next yr:) SliverStone in September Do you go To That?

Cheers Dave :thumb: