PDA

View Full Version : Nova Sport @ PVS?

onephatnova
04-06-06, 10:43 PM
I always look out for these at shows, but I had a good look round and didnt see one, until on my way home. It was in convoy on the M1, with a few other Novas / other Vxls.

Does anyone know who's it was? and/or which stand was it on? and did anyone get any pics of it there?

Iain
04-06-06, 10:47 PM
Saw a Sport-like Nova do the 1/4 mile but I don't think it was an actual Sport...? Reg plate was C20 xxx?

Paul
04-06-06, 11:31 PM
yeh was with the JOV boys, running a LET, very nice car

Iain
04-06-06, 11:49 PM
Found this pic of it on RoyBacer (hope they don't mind me nicking the pic :P)

http://www.digitalempathy.co.uk/PVs2006/PVs2006%5BJ%5D.JPG

edwards15
04-06-06, 11:54 PM
ye he was campin by us, sound lad, runnin phase 2! but havin abit of a boost problem

Stuart
05-06-06, 07:57 AM
there was 1 definate sport on the PVG stand and another that i wasnt too sure if it was a legit one as the grapshics looked painted on and it had a sunroof, other than that it was the part.

onephatnova
05-06-06, 09:13 AM
I did see that "C20 TBO" at the show.

But I think it must've been the one from PVG that I saw on the way home.

Ste L
05-06-06, 09:44 AM
Rob's turbo that, very nice, was on the jov stand with us

TommySR
05-06-06, 10:20 AM
yep, very nice car, seen it up strip but seemed to be havin few probs

krobinson
05-06-06, 10:53 AM
William off JOV brought his sport over from NI, was on the PV stand.

Keith

mikey14sr
05-06-06, 11:02 AM
There was two on the pvg stand, B**HUX being one of them

lj
05-06-06, 11:05 AM
the one in the pic was yummy...clean to...the over nova sports were pretty good too...one had non matching carb numbers on though...humm....

nicolamichellecampbell
05-06-06, 07:06 PM
Hi, the Nova Sport from PV2006 was a real one, with all the paperwork to prove it! The stickers are painted on, by the last but one previous owner, Stuart Tyson, and the sun roof is a factory fitted one (probably the only other Nova Sport with one, apart from B13SPT (to my knowledge).

The Nova Sport is now for sale, to make room for our next project! For more info, pictures, or any questions, please email nicolamichellecampbell@hotmail.com

novacabrio
06-06-06, 09:32 AM
b**HUX I think is stuart tysons old car? Painted on stripes and a sunroof?

novacabrio
06-06-06, 09:33 AM
Hi, the Nova Sport from PV2006 was a real one, with all the paperwork to prove it! The stickers are painted on, by the last but one previous owner, Stuart Tyson, and the sun roof is a factory fitted one (probably the only other Nova Sport with one, apart from B13SPT (to my knowledge).

The Nova Sport is now for sale, to make room for our next project! For more info, pictures, or any questions, please email nicolamichellecampbell@hotmail.com

oops Ive just said that about stuart!! Do you own stuarts car now?

novasportc550
06-06-06, 06:32 PM
the one in the pic was yummy...clean to...the over nova sports were pretty good too...one had non matching carb numbers on though...humm....

hi mate that was my car :D , the two carbs are a matching pair, only the lid has been changed as it was cracked when i got the car.. :(

nicolamichellecampbell
06-06-06, 07:45 PM
Yeah, we own Stuart Tyson's old Sport, however it looked nothing like it does now when we got it back in Jan 2005. It's taken untill now to get it back to standard, as it was used for sprinting by the previous owner!!

Novasport
06-06-06, 08:05 PM

B13SPT was my old Sport, it used to be B395ABH. It does have the Webasto wind up sunroof but they were not that rare. My friend had one on his Sport aswell but he has reshelled his now so there is one less;)