PDA

View Full Version : is this an SR or 1.2? be quick! possible buy!

SRlew
04-06-06, 07:14 PM
right for a while now me and my bro have seen a breeze blue nova around, we'v always loved that colour!

well seen a lady init just now and i asked if she wanted to sell it. she said yes!!:D

well she said its a 1.2 :confused:

the interior is the one found in SRi's blue etc and its got grey vynal at the bottom of the car, its a mk2 by the way.

but i thought only sri's and mk2 sr's came with that interior and in that colour.

could it just be an engine swap?

want to know. cheers guys lew

vaughanmc
04-06-06, 07:17 PM
could be a nova flair they were made in breeze blue with the same interior blue with grey flashes and red with grey flashes, hope this helps

SRlew
04-06-06, 07:23 PM
ahhh! i think i heard her say flash. what insurance group are they?

what a run around whille i rebuild my engine in the sr and do welding to it.

but will defo keep it for a valver project.

she said ?500 but is obviosly nagotiable, its got alloys (tsw evoRs always wanted them) and an exhaust. there obviosly some surface rust onit in places but am going to ring her in a minute to see if i can have a good look on tuesday. what price would you pay? with that little info on what its like there lol

Jack
04-06-06, 08:00 PM
1.2's are insurance group 3 or 4 depending if its injection or carb.

BIGS
04-06-06, 08:01 PM
If your not sure if its had a conversion check that the engine number is the same from the log book and that will tell you.

SRlew
04-06-06, 08:03 PM
thats alot cheaper than my sr any way, which is what i want so i can afford to do them up etc. off to see it on tuesday! and WILL buy it on thursday when i get paid lol

will get pics up if i can! when i get it

cheers, lew

RJM25R
04-06-06, 08:21 PM
If it has Recaro's it's SR, if they are normal seats (in the SR fabric) it's not.

General Baxter
04-06-06, 08:30 PM
dont buy it its ****ed its my grans n i sold her my old terbo engine the heads been welded cos i melted it so judt take my advise yea m8
goo dpoint is is p40'd the enjin bay

if you dont start to spell things correct, you can just **** off back to the rock you come from:mad:

its spelt ****ing TURBO not terbo ASS

RJM25R
04-06-06, 08:31 PM
go away small penis boy

SRlew
04-06-06, 09:19 PM
its your grans? thats why its this ladys boyfriends car, and there not old.

i said im off to f**king see it, and i'll find out for myself! and speak f**king english.

why hasnt sean tracked you down yet a beaten you into the f**king ground!

and dont start arguing!

where abouts will it say on the log book then, and i think she did say it was a flash.

Adam
04-06-06, 11:59 PM
There was no Nova Flash.
There are a few breeze blue 1.2's about tho, with blue/grey interior, sr spoiler, side vinyl.
Theres one down the street from me, its a K-plate 1.2i

SRlew
05-06-06, 11:48 AM
not really to botherd what it is now, its got cheaper insurance than my sr, so i can afford to work on the sr engine now, and it'll be a project when the sr comes back on the road.

cheers for the replys guys

Ash
05-06-06, 03:35 PM
if its a flair it will have a 1.2 carb (12N) sr interior but with standard front seats and windy windows no rev counter or cetral locking, standard ones came with white wheel trims:
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9729/1020247img2rv.th.png (http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1020247img2rv.png)
but blue

Ash

SRlew
05-06-06, 07:16 PM
am off to see it soon, so will post when iv seen it.

SRlew
06-06-06, 06:56 PM
just been and seen it, i aint getting it, it needs a fair bit of welding doing on the arches, doors, sills and engine bay.

so am just going to get spending on the SR instead.