02-06-06, 10:33 PM
why do i bother with my car...
get nothing but trouble..

some dickhead has gave me a nice little ding in my wing :thumb:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/Ste_SRi/arg.jpg

cant even get that knocked back out, due to how it is

SRlew
02-06-06, 10:40 PM
fooking gutting mate. i felt the same, had my car resprayed a week someone done mine but on the driver side. where yours finishes at the lip. mine popped out there.

you going to get it sorted or buy a new one.

Ste L
02-06-06, 10:43 PM
neither, just leave it as it is...

SRlew
02-06-06, 10:46 PM
lol so did i, i always think to my self, it aint a show car lol

Ste L
02-06-06, 10:55 PM
mines never going to be a show car,

today was the first day its been washing since it went on the road, 6 months ago lol

Philsutton
02-06-06, 10:58 PM
thats why corsa is a state, that way it doesnt bother me what happens to it, sick of people dinting my cars in carparks

Stuart
02-06-06, 11:26 PM
jsut dint the otherside the same so it matches ;)

hendrix
02-06-06, 11:43 PM
speed dents...lol

Adam
03-06-06, 12:22 AM
Sorry to hear about that ste, weird place to get a dent, how has someone managed that?.

Welsh Dan
03-06-06, 01:21 AM
Shopping trolley?

sickrabbit
03-06-06, 08:50 AM
People just havent the respect for others property.....whenever I park up , its sad but i try to visualize others attitude towards my motor ( ie always try to park on the end of a parking lot) with likelyhood of maybe recieving a dent ...sad innit ? With the side bumpers removed shopping trolleys were a pain.

Then theres the ar*eholes who just damage the car outta spite ...

Whatever hit it must have been pretty hard / heavy ...unlucky Ste

In a perfect world , wouldnt it be nice if the persons responsible who damaged youre motor , owned up and apologise ......at least !!

More chance of finding rocking horse droppings !!:mad:

novabex
03-06-06, 12:27 PM
Oh no! :(

alistairolsen
03-06-06, 12:32 PM
Sorry to see that, dunno how it happens but my nova came with one in exactly the same place. i filled it

Ive lived in the **** end of nowhere all my life and always kept my cars looking nice. Not minty show clean, but mint enough I dont want them damaged. When I went to uni in glasgow I fast realised that even with all the alarms in the world, youre still going to get damage to your car from vnadls, careless folk etc which you will never be recompensed for.

The nova lives at home now and I have a flame pink corsa 1.2 with chalky paintwork and a few dings (and an xe engine and 284s)

Just need some 15 inch steels now!

TommySR
03-06-06, 12:36 PM
had the same happen to me with my last 2 Novas, one got reversed into and i came back to the car to see the damage but car had gone, whole passenger side rear quarter and arch were ******. Other got scraped on rea bumper and again no one owned up. New one being sprayed as we speak so im gonna see how long it takes before someone or something hits it.

Adam
03-06-06, 01:04 PM
Shopping trolley?
Would it not hit the bumper first ;)

Iain
03-06-06, 01:33 PM
quote=sickrabbit]In a perfect world , wouldnt it be nice if the persons responsible who damaged youre motor , owned up and apologise ......at least !![/quote]

Aye it would, but the chance of seeing a note left under your windscreen wiper saying "I'm sorry, I bumped your car. Ring me on..." is kinda slim :(

I have somehow avoided carpark dints and bumps. I have done more damage to my car than other people have. lol

Ash
03-06-06, 04:48 PM
at rtts a bug hit my car, no damage tho just a little scape on the bumper which will t-cut out.

Ash

EDIT: bug = vw beetle, not a fly

Stuart
03-06-06, 05:16 PM
i had some woman scrape the omega in a carpark, she left a number and an address.... i wiped the scruff off with a cloth and there was no mark or dent in the bodywork, so i proceded to call her to tell her it was all fine and no need to settle anything. I tried for 3 weeks but all it ever did was ring. so i wrote to her and told her there was ?300 worth of damage on there, but id take ?200 as she ahd the good will to leave her details. Got the cheque through within the week lmao. That will learn her for either being out or giving me the wrong number

draper
03-06-06, 10:41 PM
unlucky ste, you aint aving any good luck lately are you ?! look on the bright side, might add to the sleeper look :thumb: