PDA

View Full Version : Yorkshire convoy details for PVS

Chris
01-06-06, 06:13 PM
Sat 3rd June Yorkshire convoy, M18, M180 and M1 people.
These are the rough timings for the journey down on sat people.
Goole, East Yorkshire, MacDonalds/Petrol Station : Leave 10.45 prompt
Doncaster North Services, M18/M180 Interchange : Passing at 1100
Woodhall Services, M1 South : Passing at 1125
Tibshelf Services, Passing at 1140
Trowell Services, Passing at 1145
Leicester Forest Services, Passing at 1210
Watford Gap Services, arrive at approx. 1230, for a drink and some food to meet the North West People.
All timings are approximate apart from the start from Goole.
If people want to join us then please PM me your number and I will give you a ring before we set off to confirm we are still on schedule.
I am sorry but I am unable to pull into each services to meet people as I will be travelling down in a truck with trailor and want to keep moving.
If anyone from the North East wants to join us then please try and work out timings to meet up with us along the route, Woodall would probably be best.
Chris

hendrix
01-06-06, 07:15 PM
right o chris, will see you at about 11, will you let me know where abouts you are then we can rendevouz lol
at the moment we will be taking martin (novalicious) but if my mates astra starts scrubbing when he changes his alloys are you still ok to give him a lift??
cheers

Chris
02-06-06, 09:22 AM
got your number, will ring when we come off the M62 onto M18 so that it give you chance to get sorted, then will ring again coming past thorne junction to set off, I very much doubt that you will miss us lmao!!

hendrix
02-06-06, 10:43 AM
cheers mate
how many of us is there gonna be??
I'll be in a yellow astra sport estate lol

mikey14sr
02-06-06, 11:21 AM
I'll be in the red shed, keep an eye out for the oil from the exhaust!