PDA

View Full Version : SWAP Smooth Tailgate for STANDRAD GTE Tailgate

Tim
30-05-06, 12:05 PM
ive got a smoothed tailgate fitted with a gsi/Abyss spoiler in very good condition will require a prep and spray fitted with solenoid. it is a welded panel and done to to high standard,

i would like to try and swap this for a standard item fitted with a GTE spoiler, and handle/lock etc.

any 1 fancy it??

tim :thumb:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j307/t1mmmmy/DSC00249.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j307/t1mmmmy/DSC00250.jpg

nova-lyf
30-05-06, 01:40 PM
i have my standard boot of my 1.2 spin and have the gte spoiler to go on it is that any good to u mate?

Tim
30-05-06, 02:11 PM
lets see some pics ;)

could be just wot im looking for

Nova Full
30-05-06, 02:56 PM
i've got a standard MK2 SR tailgate with SR/GSI spolier if your interested ?25

Tim
30-05-06, 03:04 PM
i've got a standard MK2 SR tailgate with SR/GSI spolier if your interested ?25

cheers am sfter a gte spec 1 though , still havnt recieved them piucs either
TIMMMMYTIMS@AOL.CO.UK

cheers tim

Tazzy
30-05-06, 03:15 PM
timmy, what colour do you want the gte boot door to be, i have pics, my mate has a blue gte door/spoiler, a red gte door/spoiler, and a black one, he also has a white standard boot door and a red gte spoiler

i can provide pics, but only on msn, as i dont have a clue how to load pics onto the site!

Tazzy
30-05-06, 03:16 PM
timmy, what colour do you want the gte boot door to be, i have pics, my mate has a blue gte door/spoiler, a red gte door/spoiler, and a black one, he also has a white standard boot door and a red gte spoiler

i can provide pics, but only on msn, as i dont have a clue how to load pics onto the site!

Tim
31-05-06, 07:15 AM
bump

Tim
31-05-06, 07:18 AM

colour not so improtant as ill be getting sprayed anyway, just looking for a mint 1!! probably the black 1 would be best, add me to msn for some pics then , timmmmytims@aol.com

Nova Full
31-05-06, 08:40 AM
No probs mate, if you can't find a decent conditon GTE tailgate you can have my tailgate minus the SR/GSI spoiler for a ?10 then you just need to find a GTE spolier which shouldn't be to hard

Tazzy
31-05-06, 01:50 PM
added ya!