PDA

View Full Version : problems buying parts from andyracer

dan23
26-05-06, 08:41 PM
i would have posted this alot earlier but lost his username an detials

a few month ago i sent him some cash for a 4-1 manifold he told me had recieved it an was posting it in the next few days ,after a week or so he said the courier didnt turn up an that he would send it again ,then about a week after he said he was rebuilding his nova(but its in the for sale forum) an was keeping the manifold an he would return my money i never recieved the cash i pm d him asking him to chase it up but got no reply ,

anyone else had any bother from him

if you are reading this mate i suggest you get in touch remember i have your address

chimp007_uk
26-05-06, 09:06 PM
hi,
i have posted a thread about this novaload user before, although i felt bad listing his username as i wasn't sure in the truth of his story...

i paid him for a standard gte exhaust sytem, and waited 3 weeks, and nothing... eventually after a month and a load of hassle by me, by calling him and txting him, he eventually refunded my money.

SRlew
26-05-06, 09:18 PM
my brother baught a car from him. he seemed ok then, he had just joined nl when he baught it from him. we didnt have any trouble but then again we went and got it so didnt have the hassle of postage etc.

i think i remember his address, and think my brother might have it somewhere still. so theres no use in him hideing!

Ste L
26-05-06, 09:37 PM
try pm-ing him on JOV, as he dont come on here no more....

i would give you his address but i dont know it off by heart, only know my way to his house

Adam
27-05-06, 01:12 AM
I've had no probs with Andy.

Stuart
27-05-06, 08:59 AM
as said try mig or jov....